• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What Is Left?

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I was listening to current events reporting today and the commentator stated that this Administration is the “most corrupt” in our history.

That is not the question I have; my question is what is left to investigate?

So far what I have heard/read these areas are under investigation:

1) Trump Campagn
2) Trump Inauguration
3) Trump Foundation
4) Trump Administration
5) Trump Businesses
6) Trump/Emoluments

Am I missing any?

What is left?

:shock:

What is left?

Knowing the Trump family M.O. in business procedures, at this point I'd probably answer: "Everything"

I was listening to current events reporting today and the commentator stated that this Administration is the “most corrupt” in our history.

1) Trump Campagn
2) Trump Inauguration
3) Trump Foundation
4) Trump Administration
5) Trump Businesses
6) Trump/Emoluments

Am I missing any?

What is left?

Shouldn't the word "Russia" be showing up in any list of investigations of the Trump crime family?

I agree with Chomsky. As long as Trump is in office, there will be investigations into every aspect of his life, his childrens lives, his wifes, and anybody that has any connection what so ever to him. The way the feds work, they go after people in "Trumps orbit", arrest, indict, and force them to defend themselves until they go broke, or threaten their loved ones, and apply the pressure to get them to say what they need to get the target (Trump). This will continue until Trump resigns, or is removed from office, or his term expires. Which ever comes first. I know a guy that was busted for weed. Because he was friends with a couple big time dealers, they leaned on him to flip on his friends. He refused. He did 4 years in federal prison...….for weed...…. The feds conviction rate is something like 95%. They have unlimited funds and resources. And they'll use it all until you confess, or make something up that makes them happy. Even Donald Trump doesn't have the money and resources to outlast the feds. Cohen knows it. Flynn knows it.

I agree with Chomsky. As long as Trump is in office, there will be investigations into every aspect of his life, his childrens lives, his wifes, and anybody that has any connection what so ever to him. The way the feds work, they go after people in "Trumps orbit", arrest, indict, and force them to defend themselves until they go broke, or threaten their loved ones, and apply the pressure to get them to say what they need to get the target (Trump). This will continue until Trump resigns, or is removed from office, or his term expires. Which ever comes first. I know a guy that was busted for weed. Because he was friends with a couple big time dealers, they leaned on him to flip on his friends. He refused. He did 4 years in federal prison...….for weed...…. The feds conviction rate is something like 95%. They have unlimited funds and resources. And they'll use it all until you confess, or make something up that makes them happy. Even Donald Trump doesn't have the money and resources to outlast the feds. Cohen knows it. Flynn knows it.

This is the price America pays for electing someone outside the ruling class. The elites have a lot invested in their procimity to power, and they have no plans to let go of it. As long as rent serkers keep getting elected, the common citizen will be ignored.

The eites “American dream” is to average out the lives of American citizens, as they take the skots for the rich.

FFS you should take your evidence to the media and expose them. Oh wait you have none you just are parroting the crap that Trump apologists are peddling.

Left is the opposite direction of right.

What I'm waiting for is the information that comes out of the Mueller investigation. Until then I'll reserve judgement.

Thanks for the agreement, but I don't fully agree with the bolded "as long as Trump is in office" predicate in your post.

These investigations have already moved-out from Mueller to other jurisdictions like the SDNY Manhattan office and the NY State A.G., to say nothing of other fed and state agencies (revenue, licensing, etc.).

I believe Mr. Trump's (and his family's and org's) investigation problems will not end when he leaves office. I believe they will be persistent and intractable. In fact, they may escalate when he is out of office and subject to indictment.

His running in 2020 may ironically not just be for office. He may also be running to avoid indictment, and to run-out statutes of limitations. Crazy, I know. But it may possibly come to this, even if (originally) unintended.

(campaign finance is 5 year statute of limitation, for instance)

This is the price America pays for electing someone [who is unethical to the core, and criminally exposed in every way imaginable]
Fixed it for you.

1) Trump Campagn
2) Trump Inauguration
3) Trump Foundation
4) Trump Administration
5) Trump Businesses
6) Trump/Emoluments

Am I missing any?

What is left?

Maybe when muellers report is out the new AG will order a new Special Fisherman to investigate each member of congress to see that they arent guilty of any of these crimes they are claiming Trump will be charged with.

This is the price America pays for electing someone outside the ruling class. The elites have a lot invested in their procimity to power, and they have no plans to let go of it. As long as rent serkers keep getting elected, the common citizen will be ignored.

The eites “American dream” is to average out the lives of American citizens, as they take the skots for the rich.

100% correct. That's why there will never be another "outsider" to run. What a lot of people are unaware of, is that the Bush's, Clinton's, and Obama's of the world all belong to the same club. And they DO NOT allow interlopers to spoil their sweetheart deals they get from their status.

FFS you should take your evidence to the media and expose them. Oh wait you have none you just are parroting the crap that Trump apologists are peddling.

Here's the book by the former MSM insider Berny Goldberg. It exposes the liberal bias of MSM. So it isn't "crap" being peddled by Trump apologists at all. This comes from a person that was actually on the inside for more than 20 years. The book is why he is a FORMER MSM insider.

https://archive.org/details/pdfy-W6bvevEK4W3tQ38a

What is left? It's the opposite of right. Duh!

Here's the book by the former MSM insider Berny Goldberg. It exposes the liberal bias of MSM. So it isn't "crap" being peddled by Trump apologists at all. This comes from a person that was actually on the inside for more than 20 years. The book is why he is a FORMER MSM insider.

https://archive.org/details/pdfy-W6bvevEK4W3tQ38a

I have never claimed that there is no bias in the media, one way or another.

I just reject this conspiracy theory crap that Trump, Alex Jones and their followers keep espousing.

1) Trump Campagn
2) Trump Inauguration
3) Trump Foundation
4) Trump Administration
5) Trump Businesses
6) Trump/Emoluments

Am I missing any?

What is left?

Wired broke down all the individual ongoing investigations that we know about:

Special Counsel investigations:

1. The Russian Government’s Election Attack
2. WikiLeaks
3. Middle Eastern Influence
4. Paul Manafort’s Activity
5. The Trump Tower Moscow Project
6. Other Campaign and Transition Contacts With Russia
7. Obstruction of Justice

SDNY investigations:

8. Campaign Conspiracy and the Trump Organization’s Finances
9. Inauguration Funding
10. Trump SuperPAC Funding
11. Foreign Lobbying

Investigations by the US Attorney for the District of Columbia

12. Maria Butina and the NRA

Investigations by the US Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia:

13. Elena Alekseevna Khusyaynova
14. Turkish Influence

Investigations by New York City, New York State, & Other State Attorneys General:

15. Tax Case
16. The Trump Foundation
17. Emoluments Lawsuit

https://www.wired.com/story/mueller-investigation-trump-russia-complete-guide/

Actually, it's the price America pays for electing a known con man who refuses to release his tax returns.

Back
Top Bottom