• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is it with republicans passing laws most folks don't like?

...and once again I have to throw the Bullshit card. What CNN "reports", or what CNBC dreams is happening, or what MSNBC says have no basis in reality. "Progressive" policies are catnip to Democrats, and poison to everyone else.
You should actually read the articles. The numbers were not made up or dreamed by them.

Why are people so afraid to read these days.

The majority of americans do not want Roe v Wade overturned and yet the gop is foaming at the mouth trying to get as many draconian abortion laws as possible passed, against the will of the people. Imagine what they will do if they get control of government again?

I can see them boots a shaking....."woe is me", lol. Can you imagine no more unborn children being torn asunder or their brains sucked out.....oh my, what a terrible time.

You should actually read the articles. The numbers were not made up or dreamed by them.

Why are people so afraid to read these days.
Of course they were made up-it's CNN, CNBC and MSNBC.

Yes.

Already covered that in post #115.

Here it is again.

Democratic policy positions are far more popular with the American people than republican policies.

The majority of Americans tend to agree with Democrats on top issues, polling shows

Majority of Americans support progressive policies such as higher minimum wage, free college
www.cnbc.com

From government-mandated paid maternity leave to tuition free college, the CNBC All-America Economic Survey reveals a surprising American appetite for some very progressive policies.
www.cnbc.com
DANG! There goes another bullshit card!

Back
Top Bottom