• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is going on with the kung fu audit in arizona?

Details matter:

Prediction:

When the audit report DOES come out there will be nothing definitive but vague terms will be used, such as:
maybe, might have been, suspicious, unclear, perhaps, doubtful, etc.

Their report is going to create a whole bunch of vague bumper sticker crap that the dumb asses can run with and scream about for 3 more years.

It was supposed to be finished months ago, what's the holdup?
They have created a new narrative in order to extend the charade:

Look at us Americans "we need to go door to door now to get to the bottom of this"

Obviously, the above will never fly, but they be all over the media saying "will never know the real truth because they are blocking us from the voters".

A bunch of more bullshit for Donald and his 2024 campaign folly.

Hey, why don't the Ninjas send their supposed auditors to canvass some counties and States where Donald won by small margins.

Maybe those voters have something to say about GOP fraud.

Details matter:

Prediction:

When the audit report DOES come out there will be nothing definitive but vague terms will be used, such as:
maybe, might have been, suspicious, unclear, perhaps, doubtful, etc.
Exactly! Words the Trump media can run with to cast doubt yet again, all to continue the grift.

The final conclusion will read something to the effect that they were still unable to disprove cheating.

I mean…we all know the whole point of this exercise was to give online Republicans an excuse to start convos with “As the audit in AZ now proves…”, right?

They're still trying to figure out how to lie and not go to jail for it. They certainly can no longer take their nonsense before a judge as is. Eventually they'll have to slink out in the middle of the night across the border and disappear.

I thought they moved it to Montana.

Wasn't there another republican investigation before the election that was supposed to be some bombshell that just petered out and died.

I expect the same from this one.

Now they say they want to poll the voters to make sure.

Which shouldn't take long or cost much.

Trump is scheduled to travel Maricopa County on Saturday, I’m sure there will be a big reveal……….

Trump Rallies. I was kinda hoping that those were thing of the past. Maybe the GOP should set up a "rally grounds" somewhere.

csm_RPG02_3ca95f4fed.jpg

Busy stacking that bamboo, I guess.

I always liked the "bamboo gambit". As if the Chinese don't have access to non-bamboo paper? That was one of the interesting things in a program I was involved in years ago. We were testing Chinese paper to see if it was sustainably forested. China doesn't have a huge forest industry but they have access to SE Asia. There's actually some real science behind analyzing tree fibers in paper to determine origin. But note how Cyber Ninjas et al go directly for "bamboo" probably because that's all they could think of that would sound really "Chinese".

Hilarious.

AZ State Senate Karen Fann was on a local right-wing radio show this morning defending this sham and so-called audit.

I am hearing they are waiting for the megaton drop of the Durham report before they unleash their version of the Kraken, people are saying.

isn't bamboo a very invasive plant?

why didn't they sniff for kudzu too?

Back
Top Bottom