• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is God up to today? -Peace

What is God up to today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to start your own thread. Quote whatever here floats your boat, and start a new thread on it.

I must have missed the request by the OP to not comment. I'm working my way through the thread, so maybe I'll come across it.

Also, not one person here was posting in direct support of Islam. At least not until you came along.

So?

Again, the memes are making comments about religious belief that can be directly demonstrated by quoting the Qur'an. How is that inappropriate?

Right - they’re memes.
Not made by @HangLow (I assume) - posted in fun and little more than a damn joke.
Stop getting your Islamophobic-panties in a twist and enjoy the fun.
I have learned that sometimes,
you just have to let a post/poster lie there
and let people reach their own conclusions...
-Peace and Thanks...

@stevecanuck, Carrying Hate for 1.8 Billion people for their faith would seem very heavy to me... Islam is an independent monotheistic religion and goes back, like Christianity and Judaism, to Abraham, the progenitor of the Israelites. Today, Islam is the second-largest religious community and has about 1.8 billion followers. Muslim countries and thus the main areas of spread are in northern Africa and the Middle East. Islam is also widespread in many other countries.

Anyway, It will be gone in 62 years, so why sweat it... In more than 15 ahadith found in the Sahih of Imam Bukhari, Sunnan of Imam Abu Dawwud, Jamii of Imam Tirmidhi, and others, the prophet said Islam has a specific lifespan on earth, these Ahadith state Allah gave Islam 1500 years then relatively soon after this He would establish the Hour, we are now in the year 1438 H of the Islamic calendar...

In the Americas, it is still a minority religion...
Many Hispanics are rejecting Christianity for Islam...

Please continue enjoying my Presentations...
Thank You...

Last edited:
-Peace and Thanks...
FFMpc2-WQAkqekG.jpg:large

@stevecanuck, Carrying Hate for 1.8 Billion people for their faith would seem very heavy to me...

That's the most common lie told about me. I do not hate individual Muslims. I hate what their 'holy' book tells them to believe and do (especially the 'do' bit). Big difference.

Islam is an independent monotheistic religion and goes back, like Christianity and Judaism, to Abraham, the progenitor of the Israelites. Today, Islam is the second-largest religious community and has about 1.8 billion followers. Muslim countries and thus the main areas of spread are in northern Africa and the Middle East. Islam is also widespread in many other countries.

Yup.

Anyway, It will be gone in 62 years, so why sweat it... In more than 15 ahadith found in the Sahih of Imam Bukhari, Sunnan of Imam Abu Dawwud, Jamii of Imam Tirmidhi, and others, the prophet said Islam has a specific lifespan on earth, these Ahadith state Allah gave Islam 1500 years then relatively soon after this He would establish the Hour, we are now in the year 1438 H of the Islamic calendar...

That's a good example of the 'extras', and therefore confusion and dissent, that the hadiths introduce. The Qur'an states clearly in verse 5:3 that Islam has been "completed" by the Qur'an alone.

In the Americas, it is still a minority religion...
Many Hispanics are rejecting Christianity for Islam...

I wonder how many of them actually read the Qur'an before converting.

Please continue enjoying my Presentations...
Thank You...

I will. A properly constructed meme truly can convey a succinct message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom