• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What Is Best Thing You Ever Ate?

Kali

Stigmatized! End R Word!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
I love watching the show on Food Network and was wondering What Is Best Thing You Ever Ate?

Probably that caviar burrito I had that one time.

given the context of the previous posts that sounds weird.

I have no idea how anyone could decide. That's why the show usually narrows it down to specific topic, i.e. "fried food," "dessert," etc...

Heh. My neighbor's Rottweiler. Disgusting meat, really, but the look on his face was priceless.

I love watching the show on Food Network and was wondering What Is Best Thing You Ever Ate?

My wife :mrgreen:

Heh. My neighbor's Rottweiler. Disgusting meat, really, but the look on his face was priceless.

I am completely conflicted here. I don't know whether to laugh or be outraged. :lol:

I think the best thing I ever ate has to be narrowed down to specific foods instead of a general overall best thing I ever ate. Best ribs(the 3-2-1 fall of the bone ribs I made),lasagna(my moms), tamales(a recipe from good eats), tacos(El Burrito, a mom and pop hole in the wall Mexican restaurant) , hamburgers( Goldiers or Rons), deep dish pizza(Uno's sea delicio pizza), regular pizza(Umbertos supreme pizza), Curry(some snack bar in a airport in Tokyo), cheese enchiladas(my Moms)

My grandmother made some great cast iron skillet fried chicken.

neighbors face or the Rottweiler's?

The neighbor's, obviously. The Rottweiler's face just went from snarling aggression to blank. It was the neighbor that went from disinterest, to confused, to angry, to horrified.

The neighbor's, obviously. The Rottweiler's face just went from snarling aggression to blank. It was the neighbor that went from disinterest, to confused, to angry, to horrified.

What drove you to be a Rottie Eating Monster? :lol:

What drove you to be a Rottie Eating Monster? :lol:

The dog had been menacing passers-by, including my house guests, for some time. I went over and knocked on the neighbor's door to ask him to keep the dog inside or in the fenced back yard. The owner insulted me. I called animal control the next time the dog came into my yard. They didn't arrive until the dog was safely contained, and thus did nothing about it, and the neighbor knocked on my door and threatened to "kick my ass" if I called animal control again. So, the next time the dog entered my yard and scared one of my house guests, I didn't call animal control.

The neighbor bought another Rottweiler. And kept it in the backyard. Never had a problem with him again.

I should have used a smiley instead of the dry delivery to convey that the question was intended to be humorous, albeit probably only to those who possess a slightly tainted sense of humor.

The dog had been menacing passers-by, including my house guests, for some time. I went over and knocked on the neighbor's door to ask him to keep the dog inside or in the fenced back yard. The owner insulted me. I called animal control the next time the dog came into my yard. They didn't arrive until the dog was safely contained, and thus did nothing about it, and the neighbor knocked on my door and threatened to "kick my ass" if I called animal control again. So, the next time the dog entered my yard and scared one of my house guests, I didn't call animal control.

The neighbor bought another Rottweiler. And kept it in the backyard. Never had a problem with him again.

I hate irresponsible dog owners.

Venison chili is one of the best things I've ever eaten.

A cheese sandwich, things taste great when you havent eaten in a week (cuz of food poisoning).

The best thing I ever ate?
Sweet battered deep fried lychee fruit at a Chinese restaurant. . . sprinkled with a hint of ginger.

Oh my God.

That does sound really good....

The outside was a tad crunchy and hot - the lychee fruits were very sweet and the ginger and batter toned it down nicely. It was just sooooo sinfully fabulous. You'd need a cigarette afterwards. It was just that good.

I had it 5 times in 10 years and missed the place when it closed - I've tried a similar recipe at other places, even tried making my own - but nothing compares *cue sad love song*

I'm not a huge fan of 'foods' - I'm a traditional grazer. I have my likes and eat them frequently. But these lychee fruits were divine.

Back
Top Bottom