• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What in the world

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
What in the world is going on with the gop in georgia? Ranting and raving that if the two republican candidates don't come forward and demand a new vote in georgia, they don't deserve your vote this crazy man told the crowd. Amazingly, stunningly stupid telling their own base not to turn out and vote in another rigged election.

I don't know who he was but it's on the news on film.

What in the world is going on with the gop in georgia? Ranting and raving that if the two republican candidates don't come forward and demand a new vote in georgia, they don't deserve your vote this crazy man told the crowd. Amazingly, stunningly stupid telling their own base not to turn out and vote in another rigged election.

Simple. The GOP is getting screwed by its fear of Trump and his base.

Trump doesn't give a crap about anyone except himself. He doesn't care about the Republican Party, he only wants Republicans to feed his ego and pad his wallet. He absolutely cannot tolerate the fact that he lost the election, thus he will falsely shriek about "fraud" and play golf, even though it potentially undermines the Republican's chances for control of the Senate.

I have to say, I am slightly surprised that some GA Republicans are pushing back. However, that's probably because Kemp and Raffensperger are trying to protect their own reputations, as well as downballot Republican victories.

This is like a wedding where the groom accuses the best man of cheating with the bride even though the best man didn't cheat and everyone knows that. The people are like the attendees watching the fiasco

I am ****ing dying laughing watching it right now.

Sounds like Trump's strategy for losing his election.

Too much mail fraud, he kept saying. The election will be rigged.

So, okay, some Trump supporters didn't vote.

The Republicans are in such a death spiral I feel like I'm watching my cat slowly die.

The Republicans are in such a death spiral I feel like I'm watching my cat slowly die.
I know I've said it before but you are one of the few folks who are truly embarrassed by your former party. Hopefully they will right their own ship before you kick the bucket so you can go home. I feel for ya'.

Back
Top Bottom