• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What if?

Jon Slice

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Since there are so many what ifs out there regarding this case I thought I would ask a few what ifs and see if all those who want to what if regarding GZ are willing to apply the same to TM.

What if TM was casing homes?

What if TM was intent on burglarizing homes? He would be going back to Miami anyway and that would make it hard to pin on him.

What if GZ was just concerned about his neighborhood and wanted to help prevent crime?

What if GZ believed that Dispatch wanted him to find out where TM was going so that Law Enforcement would have better intel going into the situation.

What if TM wasn't going to allow some Creepy A** Cracker to get in his way?

What if TM had decided he was going to beat GZ to death?

What if GZ really was in fear of death or great bodily harm?

Since no one really knows what went on and everybody is speculating through emotion and racism lets have the "What ifs" from both perspectives.

Since there are so many what ifs out there regarding this case I thought I would ask a few what ifs and see if all those who want to what if regarding GZ are willing to apply the same to TM.

How did Z know that?

What if TM was intent on burglarizing homes? He would be going back to Miami anyway and that would make it hard to pin on him.

See answer #1

What if GZ was just concerned about his neighborhood and wanted to help prevent crime?

Zimmerman didn't live there. Martin's dad's girlfriend did.

What if GZ believed that Dispatch wanted him to find out where TM was going so that Law Enforcement would have better intel going into the situation.

Then why did they tell him not to follow?

That's not a what if. That's pretty much what went down.

What if he did?

He says he was. I can't say I don't believe him.

Since no one really knows what went on and everybody is speculating through emotion and racism lets have the "What ifs" from both perspectives.

That's the point. Only two people really know what went on. One isn't talking, so we don't know what really happened.

Very good!

How did Z know that?

See answer #1

Zimmerman didn't live there. Martin's dad's girlfriend did.

Then why did they tell him not to follow?

That's not a what if. That's pretty much what went down.

What if he did?

He says he was. I can't say I don't believe him.

That's the point. Only two people really know what went on. One isn't talking, so we don't know what really happened.

In the words of MOM "REALLY?"

Back
Top Bottom