• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What if we held a GOP Convention and nobody came?

Howler63

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
In addition to the Bush's, Mitt Romney and John McCain refusing to attend the Convention is July, Paul Ryan is declaing that he can't support Trump *at this time* either.

Paul Ryan: 'I'm just not ready' to back Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

Is it possible that we have a GOP convention with NO notable Republicans in attendance?

What will historians and political science professors say about the 2016 election in 2116? It appears we are watching something profoundly historic, but it isn't yet clear what we are watching.

What will historians and political science professors say about the 2016 election in 2116? It appears we are watching something profoundly historic, but it isn't yet clear what we are watching.

I think it's called a train-wreck.

:cool:

In addition to the Bush's, Mitt Romney and John McCain refusing to attend the Convention is July, Paul Ryan is declaing that he can't support Trump *at this time* either.

Paul Ryan: 'I'm just not ready' to back Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

Is it possible that we have a GOP convention with NO notable Republicans in attendance?

Oh, they'll all fool themselves into thinking that he ain't so bad, that he'd at least give them someone they'd like in the Supreme Court...so most of them will back him.

And Hillary will still win.

Back
Top Bottom