• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What if we had $50 million for a new investigation?

psikeyhackr

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Some brilliant individual at JREF has started a new thread.

What if we had $50 million for a new investigation? - JREF Forum

Unfortunately I cannot contribute since I have been banned for years.

You know, broken record talking about steel and concrete distributions.

So here is my approach. Create a contest which only physicists and structural engineers can enter. Give $50,000 to whoever enters the contest. They must sign a contract to spend most of the money building a model to do a gravitational collapse. But if they succeed in building a satisfactory collapse model then they win $1,000,000.

Things like minimum height, weight, percentage of dropped portion would all need to be worked out in the contract.

But so far after 12 years we do not have any such model.

The issue is not who did what. The issue is physicists accounting for physics for the next 1,000 years.

psik

Some brilliant individual at JREF has started a new thread.

What if we had $50 million for a new investigation? - JREF Forum

Unfortunately I cannot contribute since I have been banned for years.

You know, broken record talking about steel and concrete distributions.

So here is my approach. Create a contest which only physicists and structural engineers can enter. Give $50,000 to whoever enters the contest. They must sign a contract to spend most of the money building a model to do a gravitational collapse. But if they succeed in building a satisfactory collapse model then they win $1,000,000.

Things like minimum height, weight, percentage of dropped portion would all need to be worked out in the contract.

The issue is not who did what. The issue is physicists accounting for physics for the next 1,000 years.

psik

Just MHO, but computer models can do what you want and for less than 50,000,000
There MUST be INFO around available from someplace that has at the very least the
as designed data, the as built should have been preserved on file at the Port Authority office,
or? .... What this whole effort NEEDS more than anything is the power to demand INFORMATION,
how about a court order requiring the Port Authority to turn over copies of the documents they hold?
Given the technology to photocopy large drawings, this process could be accomplished without
presenting any danger of loosing the originals and would provide a valuable service to the effort
in seeking the TRUTH. The ONLY satisfactory way to do a computer model, would be for the
source data to be made public so that everybody could see what was done, if the base line
assumptions about the towers included things like leaving out certain bolts or connections,
this would be visible and WE THE PEOPLE could call them on it.

OPEN SOURCE
for FREEDOM !

Remember Big Brother hides behind "state secrets"

We don't need it. On 9/11/01 we all saw the real thing. Just because a tiny fringe group of assorted nuts can't accept reality doesn't mean that we need to waste 50 million dollars on this garbage.

Or you could just go ask Jones and Gage to raise the money. Oh wait, they are too busy perpetually lining their pockets (while making sure they don't do anything that will expose their silly LIES) to be bothered with anything that will ACTUALLY further the cause they are supposedly fighting for.

You guys want 50 million bucks for a new investigation? You troofers should foot the bill. Nobody else gives a ****.

We don't need it. On 9/11/01 we all saw the real thing. Just because a tiny fringe group of assorted nuts can't accept reality doesn't mean that we need to waste 50 million dollars on this garbage.

Or you could just go ask Jones and Gage to raise the money. Oh wait, they are too busy perpetually lining their pockets (while making sure they don't do anything that will expose their silly LIES) to be bothered with anything that will ACTUALLY further the cause they are supposedly fighting for.

You guys want 50 million bucks for a new investigation? You troofers should foot the bill. Nobody else gives a *.

While I agree with your post, if $50,000,000 would shut these guys up I would support spending the money.
However, no investigation will silence the truthers.
Any results not matching their pre-conceived notions would be rejected as an insidious plot.
Then we'd need an investigation into the biased investigation .
One would think some publicity seeking billionaire would fund such an investigation.
Trump?...Charlie Sheen?....anyone?
I guess guys with a lot of money--even drug-addled guys-- are too smart to waste it on such foolishness.

That way you can believe whatever nonsense you want and do not have to PROVE that you understand anything.

So we get endless TALK.

The way I suggested would not take $50,000,000. No one gets $1,000,000 unless they can make a model that can collapse. Everyone who attempts a model must document what they do and it must be reproducible. It sounds like you don't believe it can be modelled and are just throwing out excuses. LOL

psik

Back
Top Bottom