• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

what if the tea party was black

Don't try to confuse us with your 'issues' and 'facts'... all that matters is that if you oppose the government in any way, shape or form, you are racist. (sarcasm )
You know Bman, sometimes when arguing with the more rabid amongst us I get the feeling they think disagreement and presentation of alternative information and fact are attacks.

You know Bman, sometimes when arguing with the more rabid amongst us I get the feeling they think disagreement and presentation of alternative information and fact are attacks.

There are people that get all of their information from the television, and then in a debate will supplement it with the relevant links, the average american now watches over 4 hours of television per day... and television is a rather sophisticated mind influencing tool (I hesitate to use the world control, because of the implication that one can lose control of their own thoughts).

When you watch television the right way, you can start to tell what the kinds of attacks certain arguments will see... it's getting to the point where these arguments are becoming absurd, so, I was simply trying to point out that absurdity in the hopes that others that have used that style attack might see what they are doing.

stop changing what Mrs obama said she said she wasnt proud of her country you're argument is baseless if you lie

Back
Top Bottom