• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What if the Democrats had gotten all their pet projects done?

Haha. So you commies actually believe adding another 6 or 7 trillion to the debt would have been a good thing?
:LOL:
And your alternative was?

You DO realize the first covid payments went out under Trump?

The inflation numbers would be twice what they are now. Gas would be pushing $12+ per gallon.
Low income Americans would be suffering greatly.
We should all thank Joe Manchin for preventing the disastrous Build Back Better from passing.
Clearly you do not understand what drives inflation.

Even for you, this is a shockingly ignorant post.

Americans are fed up with the incompetence and sheer stupidity of the dem leaders in Congress and the WH.

Big reckoning coming in November - - most Americans know what needs to be done.

Alas, the damage done by this failed administration could take years to correct.
Damage? You mean uniting NATO, dealing with Covid as coherent adults, putting Americans back to work?

I don't think Grandpappy likes liberals. It's just a hunch at this point but I'm going to look into it.
Are the commies here yet?

Nothing is built.
Nothing is back.
Nothing is better.

Not sure what this means. The problem has been is that after the pandemic the economy grew TOO fast: too many jobs coming back at once, too rapid an explosion in GDP. That’s what’s caused the inflation. Not to worry, the fed is on it.

Are the commies here yet?
Actually, yes. You’ve been trained to not see it. What will it take to overcome the false leftist dogma? I guess we’ll see.

Actually, yes. You’ve been trained to not see it. What will it take to overcome the false leftist dogma? I guess we’ll see.

Do I need some of those special 4D glasses so then I can see them? Someone have a pair I can borrow?

Republicans will kill the filibuster legislative in 2025 if they own both chambers and the potus.

Not sure what this means. The problem has been is that after the pandemic the economy grew TOO fast: too many jobs coming back at once, too rapid an explosion in GDP. That’s what’s caused the inflation. Not to worry, the fed is on it.

Take the next step and ask 'Why?' Why was it that 'US economy grows at fastest pace in decades - BBC News'?

You'll come to the reality that Congress overspent on COVID relief, their excessive spending having inflated the money supply, os more money chasing the same, or fewer amount of goods, is the classic definition of inflation. It is this, far more than any other contributing factors, which is why we have the inflation rate we have now.

Haha. So you commies actually believe adding another 6 or 7 trillion to the debt would have been a good thing?
:LOL:
I thought that was a republican speciality.

Not only the Build back better fiasco, but the student loan debacle and the other freebies.
That's a crapload of funny money.
You know, you might be right Grandpappy.

But whatever damage the Democrats may do to the economy, it isn't a nickle to what any power to Republican will do.

Or chances of both Houses going to them.

Or Trump blaspheming, blaming and bragging.

So, I cut the head off the snake demon and win at slots.

You with me?

Take the next step and ask 'Why?' Why was it that 'US economy grows at fastest pace in decades - BBC News'?

You'll come to the reality that Congress overspent on COVID relief, their excessive spending having inflated the money supply, os more money chasing the same, or fewer amount of goods, is the classic definition of inflation. It is this, far more than any other contributing factors, which is why we have the inflation rate we have now.
The alternative to Covid relief would have been unthinkable- perhaps an economy that could not get back on its feet even once reopened fully. Most Americans agreed.

Back
Top Bottom