• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What if School Shooter is a Cop?

Must. Defend. My. Stupid. Guns.

Merry Christmas! Don't shoot yourselves.

...or maybe not.

Well I did get a Benjamin air rifle for Christmas although I haven't had the opportunity to try it out yet. But when I do I will make sure I don't shoot my eye out. :)

people who are shooting themselves on Christmas are beyond your help, Calamity. and not deterred by either honestly believed or trolling anti gun comments

Some people get guns for Christmas, as a matter of fact Santa often does deliver guns. As for trying their new guns out on Christmas if they're safe they won't shoot themselves, it was a good thing Ralphie was wearing eyeglasses, otherwise he could've lost an eye.

No. That is not what I am saying.

Rather than have us guess what you are saying, why not just say it? The OP story is about an armed and trained LEO losing it and committing multiple crimes. Please explain what "gun control" law would prevent trained LEOs from being armed?

Some people get guns for Christmas, as a matter of fact Santa often does deliver guns. As for trying their new guns out on Christmas if they're safe they won't shoot themselves, it was a good thing Ralphie was wearing eyeglasses, otherwise he could've lost an eye.

my wife collects SIG 238s so this Christmas, she received one of the "Legion" versions plus a PCC rifle for shooting steel. My son turns 21 in about 5 weeks and he works retail-often late at night, so he wanted a good CCW piece since the stuff he has now (left at our house-not his apartment in Athens, Ohio) are competition guns so I bought him a SIG 365

You've got all the guns you want? There's always something coming out that's newer and possibly better so if you're a serious gun collector you might never have all the guns you want.

Then I guess I'm not a "serious gun collector."

I can make my case why the Gen3 Glock 19 is the best, despite the upgrades in the latest generations. There hasn't been a new firearm that has caught my eye since the Chiappa Rhino.

So, how will "common sense gun laws" stop a cop from shooting up their family or a school if you continue to let cops be armed?
Well...based on the response times of Cops in pretty much EVERY prior shooting incident, if a cop DID decide to start shooting up the school he would likely be compelled by some internal drive to go outside and wait in the parking lot for 18-20 minutes until the danger had passed.

Must. Defend. My. Stupid. Guns.

Merry Christmas! Don't shoot yourselves.

...or maybe not.
Must...vent...impotent....anger...against...lawful...gun owners...that...arent...the...problem...and...ignore...the...day to day....gun...violence...and...deaths...my...idiot...democrat...politicians...that...I...support...have...created...in...every...major...city...across...the...country.

Every...day...

non...stop...

while...not...even...pretending...to...give...an...actual...****...about...the...actual...dead...people...and...communities...

Happy New Year.

Then I guess I'm not a "serious gun collector."

I can make my case why the Gen3 Glock 19 is the best, despite the upgrades in the latest generations. There hasn't been a new firearm that has caught my eye since the Chiappa Rhino.

I agree -I don't see buying a G5 glock. My latest purchases-other than a gift for my wife to expand her SIG 238 Collection and getting my soon to be 21 year old son a SIG 365 carry piece is in the rapidly expanding area of PCC competition rigs. Sure , I had a COLT 9mm Carbine for 35 years and bought a couple RR ones-mainly for training in an indoor range before it upgraded to handle 556, but recently I have bought a few full house race PCCs that take GLOC 18 mags (far easier to find and load then the old steel Colt SMG mags)

Back
Top Bottom