• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What if police forces were infiltrated by White Supremacists and militias?

1. I do not know whether the police are being infiltrated by those groups.

2. But I DO know that even the most naive and idealistic bleeding heart cop would start to question his/her beliefs once s/he is forced day in and day out to deal with the most dreadful people who commit senseless crimes of violence, be it robberies, sucker punching, arson, rape, or murder.

a. I am sick to my stomach this morning because I have just seen a video of a young gentleman in Chicago robbing and then knocking out cold a lady. Oh, by the way, the lady was 85 years old. (Sorry, but I'm a computer-illiterate old man who does not know how to link. It's on the website of England's Daily Mail.)

Last edited:
Interesting that Mile Pence chose to point out that a Federal agent had been shot and killed in California without mentioning that he was shot by ......wait for it.....a white supremacist.

My My...how White Supremacists get around....apparently unbeknownst to DonDon and Mike.

1. I do not know whether the police are being infiltrated by those groups.

2. But I DO know that even the most naive and idealistic bleeding heart cop would start to question his/her beliefs once s/he is forced day in and day out to deal with the most dreadful people who commit senseless crimes of violence, be it robberies, sucker punching, arson, rape, or murder.

a. I am sick to my stomach this morning because I have just seen a video of a young gentleman in Chicago robbing and then knocking out cold a lady. Oh, by the way, the lady was 85 years old. (Sorry, but I'm a computer-illiterate old man who does not know how to link. It's on the website of England's Daily Mail.)

The FBI thinks it's been happening for quite some time,

https://cpb-us-e1.wpmucdn.com/blogs...-white-supremacist-infiltration-1-110a4e4.pdf

Police forces hire many of their staff with military back grounds.

Is the military full of racists?

Anecdote...I know and am personally friends with three Iraq/afghan veterans. It is from them that I first heard the term "sand nigger", to which I asked never to hear the term again.

I think that, for a soldier, when you deal with a hostile force long enough, who is trying to kill you...you start to hate. How could you not?

Why would police forces be any different?

I think that, for a soldier, when you deal with a hostile force long enough, who is trying to kill you...you start to hate. How could you not?

Why would police forces be any different?

That could also be applied to the citizenry, right?

That does seem to be the beef.

Gangs don't actively try to kill and subvert non combatants (the public). Not in the same way they do with police forces.

Further, you sure about that?

It was my experience, living in FL, that there were a LOT more people there (black and white) who hated mexicans/Spanish people than anywhere else I've lived.

Why? Think about it.

It makes total sense. What other job affords a man total power over people he hates. And in most cases gets away with uses of force over and above necessity.

I don't think the police do near enough of a good job vetting their new recruits. And then the unions defend anything and everything even though we all know it's wrong.

A white supremacists dream job.

Interesting that Mile Pence chose to point out that a Federal agent had been shot and killed in California without mentioning that he was shot by ......wait for it.....a white supremacist.

My My...how White Supremacists get around....apparently unbeknownst to DonDon and Mike.

link?

It makes total sense. What other job affords a man total power over people he hates. And in most cases gets away with uses of force over and above necessity.

I don't think the police do near enough of a good job vetting their new recruits. And then the unions defend anything and everything even though we all know it's wrong.

A white supremacists dream job.

Shouldn't be much a problem with this in the future.

New applications to be a police officer are way down and early retirement is way up along with cops just quitting before their fifth anniversary on the job.

Defunding the police is being accomplished as the police walk away from the jobs that the elected officials don't want done any way.

Discount gun sellers are all over the internet. Good luck finding a gun. They're being bought up faster than they can be manufactured.

US police agencies having trouble hiring, keeping officers, according to a new survey - ABC News

Gangs don't actively try to kill and subvert non combatants (the public). Not in the same way they do with police forces.

But the police do make them afraid. Even when they're good people.

And that is the problem.

Keeping people safe should never make them afraid.

But the police do make them afraid. Even when they're good people.

And that is the problem.

Keeping people safe should never make them afraid.

Keeping people safe isn't their job. Their job is to enforce the law.

Maybe start there as a means to fix this Crap. Are there racist cops? Sure. To the same extent there are racist people. Probably a similar ratio.

But the real problem are the racist laws.

so why are democrat mayors and democrat city councils putting in racist police officers in all these cities?

Good question. Police forces have a lot of power. Look how New York City police attacked Mayor De Blasio, and the things they get away with. And the word is "Democratic".

Good question. Police forces have a lot of power. Look how New York City police attacked Mayor De Blasio, and the things they get away with. And the word is "Democratic".

A mayor and a veto-proof city council isn't enough to regulate a police force? How is every other republican city able to regulate their police forces, but Minneapolis can't even ban chokeholds, and allow brutal police officers go free at the behest of a state democrat attorney general?(Amy Klobuchar).

it's almost like democrats create the problem, and then merely virtue signal and blame "white republicans" so they can keep power.

Keeping people safe isn't their job. Their job is to enforce the law.

Maybe start there as a means to fix this Crap. Are there racist cops? Sure. To the same extent there are racist people. Probably a similar ratio.

But the real problem are the racist laws.

What laws are you referring to?

You shoot your selves. You are a joke to the world.

Back
Top Bottom