• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What if Israeli Scientists Just Cured Cancer?

Virgil Jones

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
That would certainly throw the left wing argument out that Israel is evil and should be destroyed. My god I hope it is true, what updates have you heard?

Post is pathetic trolling bull****.

It's disgusting when something as non-ideological and non-partisan as cancer gets politicized to push whatever point someone is trying to push.

I can only hope that Israeli scientists (who are incredibly committed and have made many advances in Cancer research), continue down a path that may actually one day result in a cure, thus continuing to give hope to all sufferers of this heinous disease.

That would certainly throw the left wing argument out that Israel is evil and should be destroyed. My god I hope it is true, what updates have you heard?
Red:

rotflmao.gif

A better question is "What if a large US Pharmaceutical corporation accidentally stumbled on a cure for cancer? Would they release it to the world and give up all the other drugs they make so much money on?

I haven't heard any updates.

Just a comment here: All of leftist arguments are idiotic because leftists are themselves idiotic. Take all the worthless boring threads they start. Russia, Russia, Russia. Or, OMG Trump drank a diet coke!!! Melania wore high heels! Good Lord don't those kookers have a life?

A better question is "What if a large US Pharmaceutical corporation accidentally stumbled on a cure for cancer? Would they release it to the world and give up all the other drugs they make so much money on?

Yes, initially the cure would cost more than chemo and so the super wealthy will take the cure and then the costs will later decline. As long as the Govt doesn’t get involved that is

Yes, initially the cure would cost more than chemo and so the super wealthy will take the cure and then the costs will later decline. As long as the Govt doesn’t get involved that is

Martin Shkreli hearts this post.....

Cancer is not one disease. It is many very different diseases. Take 'cure alls' with a hefty grain of salt.

Back
Top Bottom