• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What Historical Dramas Are You Going to See?

What Historical Dramas Are You Going to See?

• Total voters

aberrant85

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Looks like some good ones are coming out. What are you planning on seeing?

I'll probably see "12 years." I'm a sucker for anything antebellum. "Parkland" had better have some CIA or mafia **** going down. The others are too recent for me to consider 'historical.'

Looks like some good ones are coming out. What are you planning on seeing?

I don't know. I don't function that way. When I go to the movies, I look at the pictures running and choose one of the next to start. Having said that, I will probably see all of the above.

I don't know. I don't function that way. When I go to the movies, I look at the pictures running and choose one of the next to start. Having said that, I will probably see all of the above.

What if the next movie playing is the Miley Cyrus movie?

12 Years a Slave got a lot of praise at the Toronto Film Festival. Pitt basically said if he couldn't make another movie again after it, it wouldn't matter.

Also, the trailer was great. Definitely seeing it.

Gonna see Phillips as well, it's Tom Hanks.

Don't care about Fifth Estate or Assange anything. I like the lead actor, Cumberbatch (spelling?), but not enough to watch the movie.

Back
Top Bottom