• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What has happened to Shoigu and head of the General staff Gerasimov ? haven't been seen since 11 March

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
What has happened to Shoigu (Tuvan) and head of the General staff Gerasimov ? haven't been seen since 11 March

if Shoigu has been killed or imprisoned what reaction will be in his Tuva Republic ?

From 1921 to 1944, Tuva constituted a sovereign, independent, but partially recognized nation, acknowledged only by its neighbors the Soviet Union and Mongolia.[13] It was known officially as Tannu Tuva until 1926 and thereafter as the Tuvan People's Republic.[14] A majority of the population are ethnic Tuvans who speak Tuvan as their native tongue

yes, but what is his role in this war?
In my opinion -> since his children are in Putin's political party and himself has benefited with millions from Putin's rule his role is: to maintain the status quo in Russia.

The 18 million dollars house is just the tip of the iceberg.

My view -> the schism has to be from an internal elite / olygarchs.

Personally I don't place my hope in the military establishment.

"The people" yet alone, same scenario the FSB system knows even what time you get up at but once the big players start losing too much money -> change is in the air.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom