• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What has happened to how women take cares of their looks at the end of the summer?

Go to a strip club
I've never been to a sex business. Except perhaps Hooters if you could label that as such. Not by choice. My boss the head football coach picked it out as place to eat.

And I didn't like it. Our waitress was too young and too thin.

I've never been to a sex business. Except perhaps Hooters if you could label that as such. Not by choice. My boss the head football coach picked it out as place to eat.

You were just whining about "chunky" women embracing body positivity. Now the skinny ones are out too. I'm sure that all the hot young beachgoing women will be devastated to know that they aren't attractive enough for a 55-year-old rando from Arkansas. Their loss, I bet they were all just lining up to have sex with you.

Within the last few years, the late summer used to be the time women in the United States looked best. The pounds they gained in the winter had been worked off (often that is) and their tans were the best and deepest.

Now after I was on vacation it seems that many women look like they just came out of the winter. Chunky and pale.

Amy (my wife).said that so called "Hot Girl Summer" has been banished and women were striving for a "normal look". Women are embracing "body positivity" or something like that.

I miss Hot Girl Summer.
Women miss not having to look at old, pasty fat guys, with no muscle tone, ogling them, so I guess you're even.

OK, I'll give you "banal" because it was a pretty damn obvious observation from the op even though that's not usually how the word is used, but "derivative" you're gonna hafta explain.
It's not obvious. Calling things massage and a stick that aren't misogynistic is wrong.

Most truly hot girls don’t want to be creeped out by Dayton and his wife ogling them anyway.
No girls or even older women want something like that checking them out. Creaper on the beach alert.

Last edited:
If you take care of your skin, apply appropriate tanning products with SPF 30 and stay out from under tanning beds year round you can have a nice summer tan that you can keep most of the year and have minimum risks of skin cancer. In addition everyone needs to maintain some form of consistent physical exercise to keep in shape and to prevent weight gain.
The idea that women or men don't need to take care of themselves and attempt to look in shape and well kept is just the idea of someone who is lazy.

It's not obvious. Calling things massage and a stick that aren't misogynistic is wrong.
Please, explain how the OP isn't "massage and a stick".

I'll wait.

Typing error.
That was a voice to text error nothing to do with typing at all and while I was poking a bit of fun at it it wasn't the point.

Please explain how the OP is not misogynistic.

Within the last few years, the late summer used to be the time women in the United States looked best. The pounds they gained in the winter had been worked off (often that is) and their tans were the best and deepest.

Now after I was on vacation it seems that many women look like they just came out of the winter. Chunky and pale.

Amy (my wife).said that so called "Hot Girl Summer" has been banished and women were striving for a "normal look". Women are embracing "body positivity" or something like that.

I miss Hot Girl Summer.

Makes sense that you are so misogynist that you think women exist for you to ogle them.

Please tell us your other incredibly sexist opinions.

I miss Hot Girl Summer.

Perhaps they've noticed that because "chunky and pale" seems to attract less married old creepy dudes.

I'm sure your wife appreciated you complaining about the lack of hot tan thin girls at the end of summer. :rolleyes: Perhaps she needs to go find some "Hot Guys" to get some decent conversation.

Perhaps they've noticed that because "chunky and pale" seems to attract less married old creepy dudes.

I'm sure your wife appreciated you complaining about the lack of hot tan thin girls at the end of summer. :rolleyes: Perhaps she needs to go find some "Hot Guys" to get some decent conversation.

Or like many young men, they don't do much physical activity, leading to weight gain. Certainly people today are heavier than the same age brackets in the 1970s in the US and Canada on average

No, one thing I can do well is conversation.

She's too thicc, now she's too thin.

Aw poor little goldidayton who just can't find the right woman to compare his wife to. :rolleyes:

I miss Hot Girl Summer.
I’m always curious as to the thought process behind posting obviously objectifying and misogynistic posts.

Like what goes through their heads when they type it up and hit “post”?

I’m always curious as to the thought process behind posting obviously objectifying and misogynistic posts.

How is this thread "misogynistic"?

Nothing. Nothing goes through their heads.

Anyone wonder how close to ogle-ability @Dayton3 keeps himself?

How is this thread "misogynistic"?

"DERP!" is spelled with four letters, though of course you know exactly what is misogynistic about it seeing as your sole purpose in creating the thread was to try to bother people.

How isn't it?
I'm simply wondering why women take care of (or don't) of their appearances as compared to how they used to. Not saying it is good or bad just what my general preferences are.

I'm simply wondering why women take care of (or don't) of their appearances as compared to how they used to. Not saying it is good or bad just what my general preferences are.
So, the thought process behind it was?

How did you expect people to react?
Why do you feel as though you have the right to have expectations about the appearances of women...let alone women you do not know?
Why did you think those observations should be posted in the form of a thread on a public message forum?
Why do you feel as though you have the authority to determine what is/is not a "hot girl"?

Back
Top Bottom