• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What Hard Rock or Metal are you listening to?

I've been getting into symphonic metal recently and Nighwish is definitely my favorite band from that genre. One of my favorites of there's.

I went to college to play football, but after I cracked two vertebrae in my neck the last game of my junior year I dropped out and joined a hair metal band. We played about three years on the Northeast bar circuit, went nowhere and eventually broke up.

The guys in Wratchild, which eventually became Wrathchild America asked me to step in and sing for them a few weeks while their singer, Brad Divens recovered from surgery for a deveated septum. Their old drummer, Shannon Larkin now plays for Godsmack, so whenever they're playing in Texas, he sends me tickets and back stage passes.

Shannon Larkin is one of the best guys in the music industry. Great power drummer with no ego and completely appreciates his fans.
🙄

One of I think three Eagles songs I like a lot.

I love the internets...

Son and I were out on the boat together recently and he had loaded up some Alice Cooper. I've been on a run through Cooper songs since then. So many classics.

Back
Top Bottom