• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What happens after the SC overturns Roe v Wade

What do you base that on? Overpopulation is hardly a myth. Its a current and serious problem.
Population density of developed first world countries extrapolated to the rest of the world.

Population density of developed first world countries extrapolated to the rest of the world.
The rest of the world cannot necessarily support large populations. High population densities bring plenty of problems too. Adding to the population will only exacerbate those problems.

Then who does? Obviously it is someone and I personally want the the human race to continue and to thrive. And for that to happen babies are required.

I remembered that a former member of this forum @Removable Mind posted a reply about 4 years ago ( yes my memory is that good ) that fits your statement perfectly.

What nation legally demands that women proliferate the species?

There are certainly religious dogma that teaches that procreation is a part of their God’s plan. But belonging to a religion is 100% voluntary in the US. There is no religion police.

In theocracies such as Middle East Nations, such nations use their religion to control citizens in pretty much the same way as Kim Jung Un in North Korea.

It’s obvious that you believe women should be compelled to proliferate the species - despite any objections that women might have. Do you have disdain for women so much that you believe that they are to be subservient to the demands of men, governments, and religions?

Last edited:
I remembered that a former member of this forum @Removable Mind posted a reply about 4 years ago ( yes my memory is that good ) that fits your statement perfectly.
I was thinking about him a few days ago and hoping he's okay. I see he was here in April but hadn't posted in 3 years.

I was thinking about him a few days ago and hoping he's okay. I see he was here in April but hadn't posted in 3 years.
Last Communication I received from him was that he was having problems with his eyesight and prohaps that prevented him posting.

I too hope his is doing well.

I miss his posts, I learned a lot of information reading his posts.

Without them, the woman could just say no. How natural will that feel?

Too many women are stupid and weak and are more concerned with 'keeping a man' and give in. Leaving themselves open not just to prgnancy but also STDs. We need to instill more independence and self-esteem in American women, who think they need a man. Society adds to this, makes women feel like less if they dont have a boyfriend, dont get married. Everywhere you're invited, it's as a 'plus 1' or it's weird.

Over population of the Earth is a pure myth. Our planet could easily support 20 or even 40 billion people.

If you want to live in a giant toilet with crap to eat, sure. As usual, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

If you want to live in a giant toilet with crap to eat, sure. As usual, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
.is all you can do is insult me?

I wouldn't places like Singapore a " giant toilet"

Some only seem to think of quantity, not quality. Nevermind the ecological damage that would be wrought in such an overpopulated scenario.

.is all you can do is insult me?

I wouldn't places like Singapore a " giant toilet"

You are so lacking in knowledge on this, just from your comments, that you clearly comprehend zero on this subject. I mean...there's no evidence that your thought process extends beyond the immediate, no cause and effect, no knowledge of natural systems, nothing.

Not that I can be bothered to prove it, but my Bachelor of Science is in natural resource management.

Some only seem to think of quantity, not quality. Nevermind the ecological damage that would be wrought in such an overpopulated scenario.

And ecologically damaged land/sea produces little or no food. Or O2. Not to mentioned that it would be covered in people, garbage, and bodies.

And ecologically damaged land/sea produces little or no food. Or O2. Not to mentioned that it would be covered in people, garbage, and bodies.
Don't forget increased chances of rampant disease. Conflicts for dwindling resources. The likely extinction of other species, ect..

Don't forget increased chances of rampant disease. Conflicts for dwindling resources. The likely extinction of other species, ect..

All true. "Nature" takes care of overpopulation that way, there are hundreds of examples. And it's clear that our technology wont save us from diseases and aggression/war...or invent more productive land.

All true. "Nature" takes care of overpopulation that way, there are hundreds of examples. And it's clear that our technology wont save us from diseases and aggression/war...or invent more productive land.
Some people complain about "life" being killed or people dying and such, which would certainly increase with a higher population. But they think more people should be born or think population growth is no big deal. Talk about a disconnect with reality.

Back
Top Bottom