• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What happened to Donald Trump tonight?

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I just got done watching Donald Trump's speech tonight, after winning the New Jersey primary, and I have to say that he is no longer the nut saying crazy ****. The reason? Donald Trump was kidnapped by a computer manufacturer and replaced by a robot. This "conspiracy" theory can be proven by removing his face plate, and noting the "Made in China" label on his brain..... er, I mean processor and memory board.

Final Score: Teleprompter 2, Donald Trump 0. LOL.

I just got done watching Donald Trump's speech tonight, after winning the New Jersey primary, and I have to say that he is no longer the nut saying crazy ****. The reason? Donald Trump was kidnapped by a computer manufacturer and replaced by a robot. This "conspiracy" theory can be proven by removing his face plate, and noting the "Made in China" label on his brain..... er, I mean processor and memory board.

Yeah, just saw it - wow!

Maybe he learned from his judge fiasco?

That speech wasn't bad.

If he can keep that up, he might go places!

Yeah, just saw it - wow!

That speech wasn't bad.

Hes done that like 5 times already in the next 2 days he will say something stupid and it will be back to BAU

It was a weird speech. It sounded better with the Teleprompter, but it was weird because he was still saying the same banal nonsense.

His track record aside, the only reason why someone ought to take him seriously is when he talks like he is serious. Giving us the same, tired "winning" tag lines just sounds childish.

Hes done that like 5 times already in the next 2 days he will say something stupid and it will be back to BAU
Very possibly.

It's hard to tell with him: He may have learned a lesson, or may have done what he believed he needed to do to hold off the GOP from foreclosing on his candidacy.

I'm voting for the latter postulate, due to his ego & narcissistic personality.

You mean he's been acting the clown but might be a synthetic Jack Kevorkian awakening?

It was a weird speech. It sounded better with the Teleprompter, but it was weird because he was still saying the same banal nonsense.

His track record aside, the only reason why someone ought to take him seriously is when he talks like he is serious. Giving us the same, tired "winning" tag lines just sounds childish.
I thought it was better than the other time he used a teleprompter, a month or two ago.

Wait, I thought Obama was the only person in history to use a teleprompter.

Yeah, just saw it - wow!

That speech wasn't bad.

Tonight he finally had the bound delegates to ensure the party leadership didn't try a fast one. The primary is over for him, he's now operating as the candidate.

Tonight he finally had the bound delegates to ensure the party leadership didn't try a fast one. The primary is over for him, he's now operating as the candidate.
Yeah, but I saw him do a similar (but much deader appearing) teleprompter speech a while back; so we shall see.

To me, it did look like the party establishment was getting antsy and we might have been coming to an inflection point; so again I guess - we shall see.

hahahaha

Dude? He's not "operating as the candidate." His campaign is a freaking dumpster fire. It finally got bad enough that someone he listens to must have gotten through to him that he's destroying his campaign.

Back
Top Bottom