• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What happened to Christians?

All we need to do is look at voting patterns of white Christians to know they are exactly what Alt said they are, NB.

I'm working very hard to make it plain that I'm not broad-brushing all Christians. The leaders I'm pointing at did become wealthy, powerful and politically connect somehow, though. The money those groups have is public info in some cases.

Jehovah and His son, Jesus Christ hate violence/violent people...

"Jehovah examines the righteous one as well as the wicked one;
He hates anyone who loves violence." Psalm 11:5

"Do not envy the violent man
Nor choose any of his ways
," Proverbs 3:31

"Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are of serious concern, whatever things are righteous, whatever things are chaste, whatever things are lovable, whatever things are well-spoken-of, whatever things are virtuous, and whatever things are praiseworthy, continue considering these things." Philippians 4:8

It certainly isn't talking about Jesus, because Jesus said "I come not for peace but with a sword" (mathew 10:35).

It certainly isn't talking about Jesus, because Jesus said "I come not for peace but with a sword" (mathew 10:35).

Never said it was but Jesus also said he and the Father are one, supporting the thought that Jesus and his Father are “one” in action and cooperation, so as one says/believes, so does the other...John 5:19; 14:9, 23

Never said it was but Jesus also said he and the Father are one, supporting the thought that Jesus and his Father are “one” in action and cooperation, so as one says/believes, so does the other...John 5:19; 14:9, 23

Well, John said a lot of things. You will find many will say your interpretation of John is corrupted.

Well, John said a lot of things. You will find many will say your interpretation of John is corrupted.

That's their problem...

Back
Top Bottom