• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What Happened to “Witch Hunt”?

JackA

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Has Trump tweeted “witch hunt” since Cohen admitted he worked on a Trump Tower deal in Russia well into the campaign? Not that I’ve noticed.

Cohen’s revelation has left Trump with the weak explanation that when he repeatedly claimed he “had nothing to do with Russia” he was technically correct because by then he had let the deal go. No explanation, however, of why in all his earlier calls for better relations with Russia he had never mentioned his own ongoing relationship with Russia. It is a serious question, and not the only one, whether softening the Crimea plank in the GOP platform just two months after the Trump Tower negotiations ended was forced by Putin as a price for not blowing his whistle. Looking back on all this may in the end not become the ruin of Trump’s presidency, but it’s now obvious that the investigation isn’t a witch hunt, not even in a Trump tweet.

If it loses it luster, he drops it for a newer model.

You can apply this to wives, personal attorney's, mistresses, slogans, and real-estate. Keep it simple, right?

It seems the witches have indeed been mostly ascertained, and now the coven is in the process of being rounded-up.

The only questions left, are:

Did the witches conspire & collude?

Did the High Priestess know?

It seems the witches have indeed been mostly ascertained, and now the coven is in the process of being rounded-up.

The only questions left, are:

Did the witches conspire & collude?

Did the High Priestess know?

//// Did the High Priestess know? ///// Was Carnac able to Divine answers unseen, kept in hermetically sealed envelopes in a mayonaisse jar which sat on Funk and Wagnell's porch since noon?

Roger Stone just took the 5th amendment choosing not to turn over documents to the Senate Committee.

Roger Stone just took the 5th amendment choosing not to turn over documents to the Senate Committee.

And a clip was just shown in which Trump was chewing on HRC during the campaign debates stating anyone who took the 5th was 'disgusting.'

Has Trump tweeted “witch hunt” since Cohen admitted he worked on a Trump Tower deal in Russia well into the campaign? Not that I’ve noticed.

Cohen’s revelation has left Trump with the weak explanation that when he repeatedly claimed he “had nothing to do with Russia” he was technically correct because by then he had let the deal go. No explanation, however, of why in all his earlier calls for better relations with Russia he had never mentioned his own ongoing relationship with Russia. It is a serious question, and not the only one, whether softening the Crimea plank in the GOP platform just two months after the Trump Tower negotiations ended was forced by Putin as a price for not blowing his whistle. Looking back on all this may in the end not become the ruin of Trump’s presidency, but it’s now obvious that the investigation isn’t a witch hunt, not even in a Trump tweet.

What did happen to the whole witch hunt thing? I mean Mueller has been investigating for a year and a half now and hasn't found one thing against Trump. Not one. That doesn't stop the left from having wet dreams though. I wonder how the left will react when Mueller finally releases his over 1000 page report, not finding enough to stick to indict Trump for, other than the vagueness of maybe Trump did, maybe he didn't.

What did happen to the whole witch hunt thing? I mean Mueller has been investigating for a year and a half now and hasn't found one thing against Trump. Not one. That doesn't stop the left from having wet dreams though. I wonder how the left will react when Mueller finally releases his over 1000 page report, not finding enough to stick to indict Trump for, other than the vagueness of maybe Trump did, maybe he didn't.

How do you know what Mueller has, or doesn't have?. You keep blowing your horn, but you've yet to support any of your horn blowing with anything factual. Can you show us Mueller's findings? NO? Didn't think so.

//// Did the High Priestess know? ///// Was Carnac able to Divine answers unseen, kept in hermetically sealed envelopes in a mayonaisse jar which sat on Funk and Wagnell's porch since noon?
Alright, I admit that was pretty good. :mrgreen:

What did happen to the whole witch hunt thing? I mean Mueller has been investigating for a year and a half now and hasn't found one thing against Trump. Not one.

If that's the case, then the US Office of Special Counsel will have done its job. However, the string of indictments paired with Mueller's sterling reputation and decades of experience strongly suggest that he almost certainly has found quite a bit.

And a clip was just shown in which Trump was chewing on HRC during the campaign debates stating anyone who took the 5th was 'disgusting.'

He's said so many things in the past that are blowing up in his face...

dow.jpg

What did happen to the whole witch hunt thing? I mean Mueller has been investigating for a year and a half now and hasn't found one thing against Trump. Not one.

How in the holy blue **** would you know? :lol:

Funny watching trumpsters deflect for their messiah by pretending like they know the contents of a classified investigation.

Last edited:
Which witch hunt y'all witching about now? :lamo:lamo:lamo:lamo:lamo

The witch-hunt that's been indicting all those witches. Which you will subsequently deny.

Last edited:

Wow, you have a connection to one of the top people in Mueller's investigation eh. And they blab to you all the most intimate details of the case! Incredible!

What else can you share with us?

Wow, you have a connection to one of the top people in Mueller's investigation eh. And they blab to you all the most intimate details of the case! Incredible!

more of his wishful thinking ?

How in the holy blue **** would you know? :lol:

Funny watching trumpsters deflect for their messiah by pretending like they know the contents of a classified investigation.

Reality is the enemy...fake news! Little fantasies as told by Trump and Hannity are the new truth for the base.

He's magic. Here he is doing one of his magic tricks.

Reality is the enemy...fake news! Little fantasies as told by Trump and Hannity are the new truth for the base.

//// the base /// Isn't that what Bin Laden's boys were referred to as ?

The witch-hunt that's been indicting all those witches. Which you will subsequently deny.

It's almost like, if Trump really wanted to get Hillary Locked up, he should have gotten her to work for his administration.

Back
Top Bottom