• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What Ever Happened to the Dominion Server in Germany

Lord Tammerlain

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Enquiring minds want to know to know what happened to the server that the US military seized in Germany

Has there been an update on this, why has Powell not found it yet

Enquiring minds want to know to know what happened to the server that the US military seized in Germany

This is all I've heard about it...

I think you should spend all your time looking into this. Give us all a full report. Spend lots of time on it.

This server on a US base? Else no ****ing way any US military seized anything. This stinks of the usual American delusion that they can do whatever they want in the world.. you see it all the time on TV shows with armed FBI/Federal agents running around the world shouting "Freeze Federal agent".. yea right, like any country would allow armed Americans to attack people...

Anonymous sources, anonymous tweets, Louie Gohmert and Jim Hoft.
Dismissed.
LOL!!

Oh...a liberal who doesn't like unnamed sources. Now THAT'S an anomaly, if I've ever seen one.

(Or...maybe just a hypocrite.)

This is all I've heard about it...

I believe that just the claim that US military was involved in any such operation is far too out there. Germany is an ally country. The US Army has absolutely no jurisdiction in either affairs dealing with private companies in foreign countries (that are allies and in no way connected to the military or investigations that involve military personnel or war/conflict investigations) nor election investigations.

There is absolutely no evidence to support this narrative. We only have stories that are very much akin to those stories that claim McCain was executed by a military tribunal.

That cray cray conspiracy theory will come back when convenient. They're running with 100's of affidavits and blah blah blah right now. It's just like Giuliani's magic Hard Drive, story completely vanished because it's not needed at this moment. They'll break it out again when it is needed. That's how manufacturing narratives works.

It was copied to the hard drive on Hunter's Laptop

LOL!!

Oh...a liberal who doesn't like unnamed sources. Now THAT'S an anomaly, if I've ever seen one.

(Or...maybe just a hypocrite.)

You've spend the last three years complaining about anonymous sources and weighted polls. The only thing you have demonstrated is your own comments are what is hypocritical.

That is yesterday's news. You have to keep up. Today's flavor is drunk rent-a-model with criminal record.

Didn't a source say the sever was a HAL 9000 (Heuristically Programmed Algorithmic Computer )?

"HAL 9000: This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it."

Funds were diverted to the Bigfoot search, which was considered a much better use.

The drunk lady said she's on this.
Where is everyone getting this lie about the witness being drunk? Do Goebbelsian lie stake only a few hours now to take hold?

Where is everyone getting this lie about the witness being drunk? Do Goebbelsian lie stake only a few hours now to take hold?

She was very dramatic, with exaggerated movements and facial expressions that are common for people who have had a few drinks.

Back
Top Bottom