• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What does this case say about our society as a whole.......

I don't disagree with what you're say with the exception that this is a case of self-defense and I don't believe any individual defending themselves gets to choose who or what is attacking them. As such, unless you intend to circulate narrowly or to run in fear of anyone not like you, you may find yourself in a situation where you have no choice but to defend yourself against someone who could be President Obama's son.

I hear what you are saying. Sometimes the interaction is unavoidable.

This is not in my nature and so I can't say I'll always succeed, I'll simply say this, given the choice, I'll walk away. It's just not worth getting involved. The situation is not getting better.

Back
Top Bottom