• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What does MAGA mean.

jbander

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
The humor that the premise of MAGA is to make America better is a joke. The goal of MAGA is defined quite nicely in that cool kid making fun of the Indian. They are a joke, a rather hateful joke.

Sabre

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
The humor that the premise of MAGA is to make America better is a joke. The goal of MAGA is defined quite nicely in that cool kid making fun of the Indian. They are a joke, a rather hateful joke.

You are clearly behind the curve on what really happened at that event.

haymarket

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
My
Attorney
Got
Arrested

Helix

Administrator
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Mueller ain't going away?

Lol.

haymarket

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Make Another Generation Afford cutting federal taxes and increasing federal spending.

This is becoming fun.

How about

More
Asshole
Government
Authoritarians

Bodi

Just waiting for my set...
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

That Indian was waving a stick in a child's face and shouting at him... It really is no wonder that the Indians lost their land.

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
M ostly
A ngry
G ullible
A mericans

Lock her up!

augustus

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
That Indian was waving a stick in a child's face and shouting at him... It really is no wonder that the Indians lost their land.

That's not nice. We lost our land because we were conquered by greedy people with armies. Fact.

Bodi

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
That's not nice. We lost our land because we were conquered by greedy people with armies. Fact.

The point was that it was instances like this that gave people the excuse to take their lands...

jbander

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
You are clearly behind the curve on what really happened at that event.
actually it makes no difference , doesn't change a thing about the ugliness that goes along with MAGA. The problem is really the ugly concoction that you people want to make of this country. There is not one thing positive about what you are doing , only rhetoric, nonsense rhetoric about what you think you stand for. If you would really want to make America great it would look like none of the actions that your group is pursuing. Your the worst thing that has happened to this country in my lifetime. You have to go and it will happen fast.

jbander

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Since I added the image of the white punk and the Indian. now we get the chance to hear this group talk about and justification of the massacre of 20 million Indians in the name of me first. The same exact me first that makes up this right wing of 2019.

Bodi

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Lol. They would have used ANY excuse. Who are we kidding here?

There were some very good people on both sides... it is important to remember that.

Bodi

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Since I added the image of the white punk and the Indian. now we get the chance to hear this group talk about and justification of the massacre of 20 million Indians in the name of me first. The same exact me first that makes up this right wing of 2019.

Most of the Natives in America were killed accidentally... your Appeal to Emotion is ridiculous.

RetiredUSN

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Who cares? It's all hogwash.

Just like the last guy who said he was going to fundamentally transform America.

Sabre

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
actually it makes no difference , doesn't change a thing about the ugliness that goes along with MAGA. The problem is really the ugly concoction that you people want to make of this country. There is not one thing positive about what you are doing , only rhetoric, nonsense rhetoric about what you think you stand for. If you would really want to make America great it would look like none of the actions that your group is pursuing. Your the worst thing that has happened to this country in my lifetime. You have to go and it will happen fast.

Makes all the difference, there are 2 hours of video and the media took one snippet that fit the agenda they want to espouse. You had Catholics, male teenagers, MAGA hats and an anti-abortion meeting - raw meat for the biased media. The boys endured hours of vile taunts and slurs from the Black Hebrew Israelites, yet conducted themselves with total decorum, no name calling back etc. As to the Indian, he is a frequent attender at events where he does the exact same thing, walks into the groups beating a drum and chanting, then he leaves. His vet status is also in question. No one said anything to him, touched him or made any name calling to him.

As to you comment "Your the worst thing that has happened to this country in my lifetime" first, it's you're nor your, and if that is the worst thing that you have seen that has happened in your lifetime then are either very young or very sheltered and most certainly quite naïve.

jbander

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Most of the Natives in America were killed accidentally... your Appeal to Emotion is ridiculous.
What a hoot, that's another name for
genocide. So when the government put a price on Indian scalps that was the way you want to operate.

jbander

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
There were some very good people on both sides... it is important to remember that.
That's the point there are no good people on your side that supports you hatred of everything that isn't a sales point from you old white men

Last edited:

jbander

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Who cares? It's all hogwash.

Just like the last guy who said he was going to fundamentally transform America.
That's a real safe place to hide.

jbander

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Makes all the difference, there are 2 hours of video and the media took one snippet that fit the agenda they want to espouse. You had Catholics, male teenagers, MAGA hats and an anti-abortion meeting - raw meat for the biased media. The boys endured hours of vile taunts and slurs from the Black Hebrew Israelites, yet conducted themselves with total decorum, no name calling back etc. As to the Indian, he is a frequent attender at events where he does the exact same thing, walks into the groups beating a drum and chanting, then he leaves. His vet status is also in question. No one said anything to him, touched him or made any name calling to him.

As to you comment "Your the worst thing that has happened to this country in my lifetime" first, it's you're nor your, and if that is the worst thing that you have seen that has happened in your lifetime then are either very young or very sheltered and most certainly quite naïve.
Your wrong

jbander

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal

Oh ya by the way I don't believe one word you said, none from your group would even recognize the truth.

srexob715

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
My
Asthenia
Gravis
Assholes

Lmao

Top Bottom