• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What does it take to be happy? About $75,000.

It is actually closer to 40 thousand dollars a year, but that is tuition plus room and board. And part of it is the reputation of the school. Another part is outside of the intro level courses I do have a pretty good relationship with my professor.

Well, just looking at Oxford's website, it would appear that living costs (full board accommodation) would be another $5,000. That's 10 in total (see? I passed maths). Does your school have a four times better reputation than Oxford? It sounds extreme to me.

My college was about 30k/yr but my parents paid for it :shrug:

It would have been more if I had lived on campus.

Back
Top Bottom