• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What does DP stand for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Named after this. It was Ritchie Blackmore's aunt's favourite song.

Although talented, Blackmore had always been a PITA to work with.
Damn shame.

DP stands for Dumb Packyderm

free-republican-elephant-clipart-9.jpg

Thread win.

Although talented, Blackmore had always been a PITA to work with.
Damn shame.

A friend of mine did the sound at one of his gigs. Blackmore is a real fundamental orifice

A friend of mine did the sound at one of his gigs. Blackmore is a real fundamental orifice

That's pretty cool. Deep Purple was a great band back then.
Made in Japan is pure classic rock.

As above? I know what it meant when I was younger, but I'm thinking it's not that here.

Being a former lover of baseball, I would say double play.

Doting Parent

Apparently, it stands for whatever DM's say it does from my experience.

As above? I know what it meant when I was younger, but I'm thinking it's not that here.

You are dancing on the head of a needle here, but I assume you knew that already.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom