• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What does DP stand for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lefty louie

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
As above? I know what it meant when I was younger, but I'm thinking it's not that here.

Dixie Potatoes

Equality and justice.

Dumb Poster...:mrgreen:

As above? I know what it meant when I was younger, but I'm thinking it's not that here.

When I was younger, much younger, in 1945 and a few years afterwards DP stood for Displaced Person. There were many millions of them in Europe, survivors of camps, forced labour and shifted state borders.

Sluts.

Glory BE for the SLUTS.

Last edited:
When I was younger, much younger, in 1945 and a few years afterwards DP stood for Displaced Person. There were many millions of them in Europe, survivors of camps, forced labour and shifted state borders.

I'll go with this, I knew a woman that wa s aDP as a teen, the horror stories she shared were insane to hear, can't imagine how she lived through them.

Dolly Parton

Deep Purple

Deep Purple...

Dystopian Prison

Dinosaur Party.

From all ends of the spectrum.

DP stands for Dumb Packyderm

free-republican-elephant-clipart-9.jpg

Maybe it stands for Democrat Pettiness.

Dumb politics...and it's ALL dumb...

Status
Not open for further replies.