• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What does 10 mean?

MaggieD

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Just curious.

ten.jpg

Notice the faint 10 next to "Last Post Today"? I never noticed it before. What does it signify?

No idea Maggie. When I click on last posts today, all I see are the times that the last posts were submitted.

Just curious.

View attachment 67153479

Notice the faint 10 next to "Last Post Today"? I never noticed it before. What does it signify?

That you are a hottie :blushing:

IDK. I don't get that and do not recall ever getting that, but I also don't use that tab often except by accident

It's where the page displays the time of the last post, but because your window has been resized, the time is truncated

Maximize the window and see what it shows

Woot!!! Thanks, Sangha!!!!

That you are a hottie :blushing:

IDK. I don't get that and do not recall ever getting that, but I also don't use that tab often except by accident

Must admit, there's a part of this answer I like the best. Ha!

It's where the page displays the time of the last post, but because your window has been resized, the time is truncated

Maximize the window and see what it shows

well done. :thumbs:

MemberLogo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom