• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What do you think people who know you, think about you?

Of the following "Choices" which ones would people who know you say does NOT apply to you?

• Funny

• Unpredictable

• Athletic

• Fashionable

• Aloof

• Spiritual

• Sexy

• Dependable

• Romantic

• Type-A Personality

Results are only viewable after voting.

Empirica

~Transcend~
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
This is a Self Discovery Poll.....You are asked to click the character choices that do not apply to you......but with a twist.

Rather than your own opinion; you're asked to base your choices on how you believe people who know you would answer.....Be Honest!

Because the image we project is often relative to the person or group we're currently interacting with, creating a slightly skewed impression.

There are 10 Poll options with unlimited choices and you can't view the results unless you participate...(I had 20 options but the Poll said no) :(

I can't answer this because people will tell you I am an awesome dude. BUT. they don't really know me so....

This is a Self Discovery Poll.....You are asked to click the character choices that do not apply to you......but with a twist.

Rather than your own opinion; you're asked to base your choices on how you believe people who know you would answer.....Be Honest!

Because the image we project is often relative to the person or group we're currently interacting with, creating a slightly skewed impression.

There are 10 Poll options with unlimited choices and you can't view the results unless you participate...(I had 20 options but the Poll said no) :(
Who cares?

Live your own life, not someone else's.

Back
Top Bottom