• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What do you think of the War of Northern Attrition?

The timeline shows that the people behind the Confederacy predicted that when Lincoln took office, he would be a hardass about secession, and their prediction was completely correct. They certainly didn't secede in reaction to the outgoing Buchanan.

Lincoln saved the Union. God Bless Lincoln.

Ya'll keep it going if you want, but I've decided that no sarcasm I post is ever going to top watsup confounding Thomas Jefferson with Jefferson Davis. Congratulations to watsup on ending the thread on a low note of incredible absurdity.

The timeline shows that the people behind the Confederacy predicted that when Lincoln took office, he would be a hardass about secession, and their prediction was completely correct. They certainly didn't secede in reaction to the outgoing Buchanan.

They predicted that unlike Buchanan, Lincoln wouldn’t allow them to continue attacking US government facilities with impunity.

And gee, wouldn’t you know, the second a president who wasn’t in the south’s pocket got elected, they committed treason en masse.

Ya'll keep it going if you want, but I've decided that no sarcasm I post is ever going to top watsup confounding Thomas Jefferson with Jefferson Davis. Congratulations to watsup on ending the thread on a low note of incredible absurdity.

The South did what they did before Lincoln took office. Nothing Lincoln did or didn't do caused the war.

The South feared for their precious slavery .

The South did what they did before Lincoln took office. Nothing Lincoln did or didn't do caused the war.

The South feared for their precious slavery
Watching someone who has little to no education in history try to rehabilitate the CSA would b e funny if there weren't so many who agree with their revisionist history

Back
Top Bottom