• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What do you think of Michael Savage?

What do you think of Michael Savage

• Total voters
afr0byte said:

You can ask anyone in this forum what Coolmes is..........I watch the show every night.........It is based on a Conservative against a Liberal debate.............

Coolmes is such a whinny liberal that sometimes I feel like reaching thru the TV a choking him........

Navy Pride said:
You can ask anyone in this forum what Coolmes is..........I watch the show every night.........It is based on a Conservative against a Liberal debate.............

Coolmes is such a whinny liberal that sometimes I feel like reaching thru the TV a choking him........

Maybe any conservative in this forum. He said in his book that Bill Clinton, a centrist Democrat, was the best president ever.

afr0byte said:
Maybe any conservative in this forum. He said in his book that Bill Clinton, a centrist Democrat, was the best president ever.

You are really lost........."Slick Willie" ran as a moderate in 1992...That is why Zell Miller gave his key note speech at the Dem Convention and the first thinh he did after he was elected is govern at a liberal by trying to get Gays to serve open;y in the military............ Bill fooled us in 1992 but but Hillary won't in 2008.........

They are both big bleeding heart liberals...case closed.........

Navy Pride said:
You are really lost........."Slick Willie" ran as a moderate in 1992...That is why Zell Miller gave his key note speech at the Dem Convention and the first thinh he did after he was elected is govern at a liberal by trying to get Gays to serve open;y in the military............ Bill fooled us in 1992 but but Hillary won't in 2008.........

They are both big bleeding heart liberals...case closed.........

Haha, not at all. My quite conservative friend agreed that Colmes is a moderate. (A friend that is against abortion, totally pro-death penalty, anti gun control, was for the war in iraq, etc...)

afr0byte said:

That's the problem. The liberal Clinton was indeed the middle of the liberal Democratic party. I mean, the Democrats have raped the country for years, Clinton has raped women for years. Middle of the Democrat road, like I said.

What's worse than the kool-aid drinkers claiming that Clinton was something resembling a good president (how the hell would a Democrat recognize a "good" president? They think FDR is the best) is that the dumb **** Republicans are emulating him because they're so stupid they can't realize they'd gain stronger majorities by finding some cojones and returning the country to the Constitution.

Scarecrow Akhbar said:
That's the problem. The liberal Clinton was indeed the middle of the liberal Democratic party. I mean, the Democrats have raped the country for years, Clinton has raped women for years. Middle of the Democrat road, like I said.

What's worse than the kool-aid drinkers claiming that Clinton was something resembling a good president (how the hell would a Democrat recognize a "good" president? They think FDR is the best) is that the dumb **** Republicans are emulating him because they're so stupid they can't realize they'd gain stronger majorities by finding some cojones and returning the country to the Constitution.

Wow, you're a wacko.

afr0byte said:
Wow, you're a wacko.

Thank you for your well reasoned response that fully exploited your ability to present factual arguments and thereby prolong the discussion to provide your opponent with the full experience of the depths of your knowledge and comprehension.

Scarecrow Akhbar said:
Thank you for your well reasoned response that fully exploited your ability to present factual arguments and thereby prolong the discussion to provide your opponent with the full experience of the depths of your knowledge and comprehension.

It's not even worth debating with you since your views are so dramatically opposed to my own. We'll never agree.

afr0byte said:
It's not even worth debating with you since your views are so dramatically opposed to my own. We'll never agree.
Moderator's Warning:
Yet flaming is not acceptable discourse in this forum. Please do not do it again.

afr0byte said:

That's not the point. If you're on these boards to proselytize and win converts, you're in for a real disappointment.

What you should be seeking is alternative views solidly grounded on fact and reason against which you test your own perceptions. Several things happen when you do that:

1) You learn you're wrong. That's a good thing to know, and it's called 'growing'. Everyone should try it.

2) You learn you're right. But now you've proven it in battle and probably found weak points in your argument that will make you a better warrior the next time.

3) You learn that there's a middle that works on occasion. This too is handy.

But the only thing you learn by not trying is that you've learned nothing new. That's the biggest loss of all.

Try harder. It doesn't hurt.

teacher said:
Alright everyone, from now on every other person you see you should hate.

But....but.....what do I do when two of my favorite people come in together?

AlbqOwl said:
But....but.....what do I do when two of my favorite people come in together?

Punch one, blame the other?

teacher said:
Alright everyone, from now on every other person you see you should hate.

You realize I was being sarcastic in my post, right?

afr0byte said:
You realize I was being sarcastic in my post, right?

Well I did. And I think Teach was as well. :)

Back
Top Bottom