• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What do you think of Michael Savage?

What do you think of Michael Savage

• Total voters
KCConservative said:
So who are these "certain people", disney? I listen to FM music stations. I'm not sure what your point is. Your clever insinuations are falling flat.

Actually, I've seen people on here (Donkey being one of them) essentially regurgitate word for word something O'Reilly said.

Navy Pride said:
Say what you want to about FOX but they have a lot of liberal guests on their programs all the time unlike MSNBC, PBS, CNN, and the networks....

Even though I rarely agree with the liberals on MSNBC, CNN. PBS. CNN and the networks I try and watch them becasue I like to keep up with the opposing point of view even though they are usually so over the top and just spew the left wing talking points.........

Really? I haven't found any of this to be true.

afr0byte said:
Actually, I've seen people on here (Donkey being one of them) essentially regurgitate word for word something O'Reilly said.
So let's see the Donkey quote and the O'Reilly quote. Until then, you're blowing smoke.

KCConservative said:
Let us be the judge. Now show us the O'Reilly quote.

I'll look for it, but I've note used the FoxNews site often, so I don't know if I'll be able to find it (but, again, I'll look). However, he admitted that he was using O'Reilly's argument, so are you saying you might not believe he was using what O'Reilly had said?

afr0byte said:
I'll look for it, but I've note used the FoxNews site often, so I don't know if I'll be able to find it (but, again, I'll look). However, he admitted that he was using O'Reilly's argument, so are you saying you might not believe he was using what O'Reilly had said?

If the contention now is that he said somehting similar to O'reilly, then that's different. The original claim was that he posted something, tried to pass it off as his own words/own thinking, but instead regurgitated what O'reilly said on the radio. But okay, you keep looking.

mnpollock said:
Now I know you aren't telling the truth. CNN ALWAYS has reps and dems alike debating the issues. Granted MSNBC is as bad as FOX when it comes to partisanship, but please don't try to drag CNN into this mud war. They are as centerlined as you can get.

Give me a frigging break..........CNN is the worse of all........Name one Coservative commentator that has his own show on that network......Its not called the Clinton News or the Communist News Network for nothing.......

afr0byte said:
Really? I haven't found any of this to be true.

What are you blind? FOX has a liberal hosting one of their primetime shows.

The Real McCoy said:
What are you blind? FOX has a liberal hosting one of their primetime shows.

[QUOTEWhat are you blind? ][/QUOTE]

Bingo, blinded by his partianship........

should have had an answer like he is an interesting Entertainer
he amuses me the few times i have listened
not on here til 6pm, and that is when the radio stations dim the power so i cant hear it most of the year

Navy Pride said:
Give me a frigging break..........CNN is the worse of all........Name one Coservative commentator that has his own show on that network......Its not called the Clinton News or the Communist News Network for nothing.......

1. Tucker Carleson (was on Crossfire)

2. Glenn Beck

3. J.C. Watts Jr

4. Bill Bennett (signing on in '06)

... how many conservative hosts and commentators are you going to need here Navy Pride before you admit defeat?

How about this link that actually breaks it down to show that conservative guests outnumber liberal guests on their shows (CNN):

http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=1132

mnpollock said:
1. Tucker Carleson (was on Crossfire)

2. Glenn Beck

3. J.C. Watts Jr

4. Bill Bennett (signing on in '06)

... how many conservative hosts and commentators are you going to need here Navy Pride before you admit defeat?

How about this link that actually breaks it down to show that conservative guests outnumber liberal guests on their shows (CNN):

http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=1132

1. He is not anymore.There is no crossfire
2. Never heard of him
3. Haven't seen him there
4. Once a month for Novak

Do you want me to name the liberals on fox.......There are dozens and Coombes and Vanstrusen have their own shows.........What Conservative on CNN has his own show?

Navy Pride said:
2. Never heard of him

Do you want me to name the liberals on fox.......There are dozens and Coombes and Vanstrusen have their own shows.........What Conservative on CNN has his own show?

First, Colmes seems to be a moderate from what I've seen. I didn't know Vansustren was a liberal. It didn't seem like she was the times I've seen her show (maybe once).

afr0byte said:
First, Colmes seems to be a moderate from what I've seen. I didn't know Vansustren was a liberal. It didn't seem like she was the times I've seen her show (maybe once).

A moderate...........The shows Name is Hannity and Coombes. a liberal against a conservative............

I give up on you man..you really need to do your homework and quit drinking the liberal koolaid........

Have a nice night........

Navy Pride said:
A moderate...........The shows Name is Hannity and Coombes. a liberal against a conservative............

I give up on you man..you really need to do your homework and quit drinking the liberal koolaid........

Uh, I'm not the only one that thinks this. Colmes may be a bit to the left, but not much. So, technically he's liberal, but not very.

Navy Pride said:

First off you can't possibly say the show Hannity and Combes is a show that gives fair sway to both sides. You know and I know that show is completely lopsided in favor of the conservatives. Any time the liberal starts talking the conservative host cuts him off and always gets the last say. Don't start spraying your lies 'round here bud.

Navy Pride said:
2. Never heard of him

1. He did have a show and that's what matters (if what you say was true then that show would never have existed).

2. Just 'cause you've never heard of him means he isn't on CNN? Look him up.

3. Well I found a CNN press brief that says they signed him on. You are welcome to look it up.

4. He's on CNN right? Isn't that what you wanted?

5. What about the link I supplied? Did you take the time to read it and what did it say?

Alan Colmes is a moderate? That's odd, I have a copy of his book "Red, White and Liberal: How Left is Right and Right is Wrong." Should I start naming off the chapter titles? They're far from moderate.

The Real McCoy said:
Alan Colmes is a moderate? That's odd, I have a copy of his book "Red, White and Liberal: How Left is Right and Right is Wrong." Should I start naming off the chapter titles? They're far from moderate.

Colmes is about as far out to the left as you can be........Some people just don't get it......

1. Glenn Beck is *not* conservative - he is independant and an "entertainer" not a political commentator.
2. I cannot stand Savage. He is pathetic! How many times an hour can some say they are a "Jew"? Talk to me about what you consider to be the important things and not your race. That only creates racial tention and is stupid. I was elated when they put Tony Snow in his spot here in Dallas on KLIF.

Never heard him, honestly, I have never heard a word from this man, ever.:confused:

Navy Pride said:
Colmes is about as far out to the left as you can be........Some people just don't get it......

Now that is a total lie.

And though Fox News markets Colmes as "a hard-hitting liberal known for his electric commentary" (FoxNews.com), it doesn't even get much help from Colmes himself. "I think I'm quite moderate," Colmes blandly told USA Today (2/1/95), not long before being hired as the show's left-wing counterweight to Hannity.
http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=1158

Back
Top Bottom