• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What do you think of Jared Kushner?

Trippy Trekker

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
JaredKushner.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Kushner

From what I have read, seen and heard, I do not like Jared Kushner. Besides coming off as very wimpy, very privileged, prone to lie and utterly self-serving, I despise his callousness regarding the murder of Khashoggi.

Jared has a really mixed record of failure and success in business and his personal life:

Requiring a $2.5 million donation from his ex-con father to get into the college of his choice;

Screwing up his financial disclosure form at least 39 times;

Registering to vote as a woman;

Paying $1.8 billion for an aging Midtown skyscraper on the eve of the financial crisis (the family company, Kushner Cos., was finally able to offload the thing, but that doesn’t change the fact that buying it was, as they say in the N.Y.C. real-estate business, “a dumb ****ing idea”);

Passing a crank call from a comedian pretending to be Senator Bob Menendez on to his father-in-law;

Becoming the pawn of not one but two princes;

Thinking that 1) he’s going to be the guy to bring peace to the Middle East, and that 2) the way to do so is by treating Palestinians like they’re tenants in one of his slumlord buildings; and

Ruining a New York City newspaper he bought with daddy’s money.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/10/jared-kushner-hidden-genius

What do you think of Jared Kushner?

I'm told he's interesting enough a party guest. I have no reason to disbelieve that description, so that's what I think of Jared....Besides, be it so or not so, it makes no difference to me.

From what information I have gotten, I have an unfavorable opinion. Trump must have a high opinion, since he has piled Jared’s to-do-list unrealistically......

He did great job negotiating in both Israel and Mexico.

View attachment 67245847

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Kushner

From what I have read, seen and heard, I do not like Jared Kushner. Besides coming off as very wimpy, very privileged, prone to lie and utterly self-serving, I despise his callousness regarding the murder of Khashoggi.

Jared has a really mixed record of failure and success in business and his personal life:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/10/jared-kushner-hidden-genius

Rich and married to Ivanka, I'm jealous. I haven't given him much thought other than that.

I'm told he's interesting enough a party guest. I have no reason to disbelieve that description, so that's what I think of Jared....Besides, be it so or not so, it makes no difference to me.

who do you know that partied with him? sorry you cant prove your claim. never mind

I thought he lives in your DC neighborhood. Do you think he knows how to sail? Do you occasionally encounter him face to face?

He appears to think that being born on third base saves him from having to put in years to learn the ins-and-outs of a specialty. Which appears to have made him vulnerable to flattery and manipulation by people who were literally bred for political intrigue.

An attitude he shares with his father-in-law. He comes across as more intelligent and sensible than his father-in-law, but that is a very low bar and still didn't save him from thinking it was okay for him to try to advise MBS on how to wait out American outrage over MBS's murderous activities so that MBS and Kushner and the Trumps could merrily proceed with their exploitation of their countries' respective citizens.

I thought he lives in your DC neighborhood. Do you think he knows how to sail? Do you occasionally encounter him face to face?

The Kushners' DC residence is in my neighborhood, but I don't generally encounter the Kushners. The Trump Admin's "big name" figures aren't part of my social circle, though there's a small bit of overlap between folks who are in mine and their social circles.

AFAIK, Jared Kushner is not a boat owner, but I wouldn't care to be cited as a reliable source on that point. He's never shown up at my boating club and none of the NYC boaters with whom I socialize have mentioned the Kushners as having a boat. I know they enjoy being invited aboard other folks' boats, though I suspect boats like mine aren't the kind they most enjoy.

This gentleman shouldn’t have never gotten involved with it in the first place. I don’t really care about what relationship with Donald is. You are family by marriage. Jered kusher had a choice and he made it

He is the living personification of nepotism.

I know nothing about him so I have no opinion.

This gentleman shouldn’t have never gotten involved with it in the first place. I don’t really care about what relationship with Donald is. You are family by marriage. Jered kusher had a choice and he made it

So...they should have?

I read a while back that Javanka believe they are next in line for the presidency, and like any normal couple are fighting it out for who will be the actual candidate. ;) Though neither is in any way qualified, it will come down to who looks the best in the next version of the hat. They rely on the infatuation of Republican voters with their Brand.

Back
Top Bottom