• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What do you think of E-cigarettes?

What do you think of E-cigarettes? Read thread if you don't know what they are.

• Total voters

Jucon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
What do you think of electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes)? Any explain why.

If you don't know what E-cigarettes are, read bellow...

Electronic cigarette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I personally love them! I have used e-cigarettes for about 4 months now. They are cheaper than cigarettes, less unhealthy, you still get the same buzz as smoking a regular cigarette (sometimes a better buzz), you can choose the level of nicotine, there are more flavors to choose from, and best of all... you can smoke them indoors. Not to mention they are a great conversation starter :)

Some of the main downsides are: you have to charge them, the smoking sensation is different than smoking regular cigarette, the initial cost can be expensive, and you are still taking in nicotine (unless you ween yourself off by getting lower levels of nicotine in the cartridges).

They can come in many different flavors including:
- Regular
- Menthol
- Almond
- Apple
- Cherry
- Chocolate
- Coffee
- Peach (best flavor IMO)
- Strawberry
- Vanilla

If anyone is interested in finding out which brand I got, send me a PM. I'm not trying to advertise on DP here. Just want to help out someone who is trying to quit smoking :peace

I had a chance to try one during an 8-hour road trip to New Jersey.

It was tasty, and kept the monkey from howling between stops, but I wouldn't use it as a cigarette replacement until I was ready to quit.

Cigarettes are ****ty as **** for you, but I do so enjoy smoking them.

I quit smoking 2.5 years ago and have been tossing around the idea of getting an e-cig thing.

Blah. A pale imitation of the lowest form of tobacco. No thank you.

I gave up smoking over 3 years ago, being a relatively rational being, why would I wish to start smoking again.
Not for me and like the real toxic tobacco, I would be grateful if you did not exhale in my presence.

I gave up smoking over 3 years ago, being a relatively rational being, why would I wish to start smoking again.
Not for me and like the real toxic tobacco, I would be grateful if you did not exhale in my presence.

I deeply inhale smoker's exhalations. ;) I really, really miss smoking and would LOVE to start again. If I could just do it once in awhile, though. But I know that I can't.

I deeply inhale smoker's exhalations. ;) I really, really miss smoking and would LOVE to start again. If I could just do it once in awhile, though. But I know that I can't.

Don't do it!

As an avid cigar and pipe smoker, I consider a cigarette smoker akin to what NASCAR is to the sports world.

Back
Top Bottom