• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What do you think leads to anti-americanism?

Pacridge said:
Began to imply? Monica didn't "imply" anything of the sort. According to the tapes she out and out said that. "You can't tell any one." There's no impling.

Why would she need to protect her self from an investigation? What charges could result from a man having an affair? And if she was indeed worried about hindering some investigation, which at the time didn't exist, how does recording a private conversation, which was illegal, help her?

You're facts are a little off. Here's an article on Tripp that expands on who she was and what her background was, may give a little insight into her motives:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/stories/tripp012598.htm
I read that URL. Here is a little item that caught my notice that is of more contemporary interest:

"The Linda Tripp I knew was old school, someone with old-fashioned values," said Tony Snow, a conservative commentator who worked closely with her when he was a Bush speechwriter and she was an assistant in the White House's media office. On her resume, Tripp boasts that during that time one of her assignments was to ghostwrite opinion pieces supporting the controversial nomination of Clarence Thomas to the Supreme Court.[my emphasis]"

Evidently, the Bushes have been ghost writing material for the media for quite a while. Nothing new at all. :rolleyes:

I guess it really doesn't matter. I still think it's a dirt bag move. Bush was obviously speaking to someone he considered a friend and never meant the conversation to become public.

I agree that it was a dirt bag move and I certainly wouldn't want someone like that for a friend. Even so, I'm glad he did it. :mrgreen:

Kenneth T. Cornelius said:
I read that URL. Here is a little item that caught my notice that is of more contemporary interest:

"The Linda Tripp I knew was old school, someone with old-fashioned values," said Tony Snow, a conservative commentator who worked closely with her when he was a Bush speechwriter and she was an assistant in the White House's media office. On her resume, Tripp boasts that during that time one of her assignments was to ghostwrite opinion pieces supporting the controversial nomination of Clarence Thomas to the Supreme Court.[my emphasis]"

Evidently, the Bushes have been ghost writing material for the media for quite a while. Nothing new at all. :rolleyes:

Yes, and they've gone from writing it to now paying for it as well.

http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0105/203476.html

Actually that's not true, they're not paying for it- you and I are paying for it. Our tax dollars are being spent to basically misinform and mislead us, nice.

Any one know exactly what the total cost of all this "store bought media" has been to us tax payers?

Very interesting :D Tony Snow-JOB and Linda Tripp are working hand and hand
M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M :mrgreen: 'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M''M'M'

Does anybody small a RAT here does the word SET-UP come to MIND I bet if you look in the dicsonary under the WORD ! SET-UP you will see a picture of Linda Tripp & Tony Snow-JOB of course we ALL know that TONY has no BLEEP up his Sleeve YA RIGHT !

Squwarker : Keeps on talking about the liberial Press however I made an open $ 5000 to HIM and anybody else.

Who can prove it all we have to do is go from 1993 -2000 find all the negative storys about Bill Clinton YOU know the guy FOX and all the stupid talk show host that called CNN :confused: ( THE CLINTON NEW NETWORK ) YA RIGHT

Bring it on I'm waiting

FORMMLY MR FACTS / FACT MASTER / PMS
FREEDOM69

M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M :mrgreen: 'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M'M''M'M'

Does anybody small a RAT here does the word SET-UP come to MIND I bet if you look in the dicsonary under the WORD ! SET-UP you will see a picture of Linda Tripp & tony Snow-JOB of course we ALl know that TONYhas no BLEEP up his Sleeve YA RIGHT !

Squwarker keeps on talking about the liberial Press however I made an open $ 5000 to HIM and anybody else. Who can prove it all we have to do is go from 1993 -2000 find all the negative storys about Bill Clinton YOU know the guy FOX and all the stupid talk show host that called CNN :confused: ( THE CLINTON NEW NETWORK ) YA RIGHT

Bring it on I'm waiting

FREEDOM69

Freedom69 said:

Does anybody small a RAT here does the word SET-UP come to MIND I bet if you look in the dicsonary under the WORD ! SET-UP you will see a picture of Linda Tripp & tony Snow-JOB of course we ALl know that TONYhas no BLEEP up his Sleeve YA RIGHT !

Squwarker keeps on talking about the liberial Press however I made an open $ 5000 to HIM and anybody else. Who can prove it all we have to do is go from 1993 -2000 find all the negative storys about Bill Clinton YOU know the guy FOX and all the stupid talk show host that called CNN :confused: ( THE CLINTON NEW NETWORK ) YA RIGHT

Bring it on I'm waiting

FREEDOM69

You've got dupilcate post here. I deleted one of them.

And I'd be careful about stating "Bring it On." Last guy that did that got a bunch of ours guys killed.

Freedom69 said:
FREEDOM69
I thought it was common knowledge that the mainstream media has a liberal bias.There was a pole that showed about 80% of the people that worked in the news area are liberal. I don't think it is a conspiracy it's just that they all think the same.....Why is it that we never hear much about Afghanistan? Because only negative stories are reported and things are looking up for the Afghans. .....I think people call FOX News conservative because they are not apart of the liberal bias so they must be conservative. I see examples of liberal bias everyday and get feed up with it like others do which why Fox News is so successful.

alienken said:
There was a pole that showed about 80% of the people that worked in the news area are liberal. I don't think it is a conspiracy it's just that they all think the same...
Of course, about all the people they work for are conservative.
That being the case, what do you think appears in the media? :spin:

Back
Top Bottom