• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What do you think about Trump's praise of Putin?

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I am not asking if he can make such statement, free speech, but what do you think of the content and how does it effect your view of Trump?

I am not asking if he can make such statement, free speech, but what do you think of the content and how does it effect your view of Trump?

uhm its situation normal, he has praised Putin for years . . .

I would look at it as he was demonstrating the incompetence of Biden. I don't support Putin whatsoever, yet the approach he took, regardless of what Biden threatened with, was ignored, he bluffed and got what he wanted. Now that sanctions will be introduced, it's going to hurt many other countries outside of Russia -- including Germany from an energy perspective, and the United States as consumers continue to see fuel prices rise leading up to a midterm -- and Biden won't budge on domestic production to offset costs.

Maybe you should quote or provide a link so we know what "praise" you're talking about? Just sayin'

His most deplorable words yet. And obviously, that is saying a lot.

Maybe you should quote or provide a link so we know what "praise" you're talking about? Just sayin'

We all know exactly what he is speaking to. Don't play dumb.

We all know exactly what he is speaking to. Don't play dumb.
Stick to the topic. You passant insults waste time and make you look childish.

Trump Poly Sci 101, Chapter One: Dictators Good, Democratic Allies Bad.

Back
Top Bottom