• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

what do you see in your perceptual field ?

what do you perceive in your perceptual field ?

• Total voters

Medusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
ln Gestalt psychology the figure ground perception is a term used to refer to our tendency to distinguish between the background and the object in our visual field .the human perceptual capacity seperates the elements into either figure or ground elements.our perception of visual stimulus may change if the figure ground relationship isnt presented in a specific way .

what you see in these visuals may change according to how you differentiate the items you organize in your visual perception

decide which parts of these images seem to be the figure and the ground of the composition

gestslllllllllll.jpg

Diapositive23.jpg

figure-ground-1.jpg

angel.jpg

haggirl.gif

ln Gestalt psychology the figure ground perception is a term used to refer to our tendency to distinguish between the background and the object in our visual field .the human perceptual capacity seperates the elements into either figure or ground elements.our perception of visual stimulus may change if the figure ground relationship isnt presented in a specific way .

what you see in these visuals may change according to how you differentiate the items you organize in your visual perception

decide which parts of these images seem to be the figure and the ground of the composition

View attachment 67151309

View attachment 67151310

View attachment 67151311

View attachment 67151312

View attachment 67151313

I can flip my perception of these sorts of things on demand.

l wonder who the invisible voter is :mrgreen:

View attachment 67151309

I saw the glass or vase before I saw the faces.

View attachment 67151310

I see a someone hugging what appears to be large black ant.

View attachment 67151311

I saw the woman's face first.

View attachment 67151312

Columns or chess pieces. I actually had to look at this one a little longer to see what else it could be.

View attachment 67151313

No idea. I've never been able to make this one make sense to me.

I saw the glass or vase before I saw the faces.

View attachment 67151310

I see a someone hugging what appears to be large black ant.

View attachment 67151311

I saw the woman's face first.

View attachment 67151312

Columns or chess pieces. I actually had to look at this one a little longer to see what else it could be.

View attachment 67151313

No idea. I've never been able to make this one make sense to me.

the last one shows either an old woman or the young one ,X

are you gay ? :lol:

the last one shows either an old woman or the young one ,X

are you gay ? :lol:

I see a woman who appears to have her face turned away (and a large feather or something in her hair) so I can't tell if she's young or old.

If I'm gay for not seeing two women does that mean you're gay because you can? ;)

I see a woman who appears to have her face turned away (and a large feather or something in her hair) so I can't tell if she's young or old.

If I'm gay for not seeing two women does that mean you're gay because you can? ;)

l always think you are smart !:lol:

Hard to know if that's sincere when you put the "lol" smiley next to it. :D

that " lol " is for your smart answer ,not for my own statement cotton :2razz:

View attachment 67151309

I see the faces and the goblet simultaneously.

this one's odd. I either see a black "ghost" figure or a black figure kissing a white figure. I don't really see a single white figure doing anything.

I see the saxophone player and the face simultaneously, sort of like the first picture.

I see the chess pieces (?) first, but after a moment I saw the two guys facing each other.

I see the younger woman with her head turned first, the old crone with the massive nose next. Unlike the first and the third pictures, I don't see them simultaneously. It's one or the other, never both at the same time.

Does seeing some of the figures simultaneously mean that I'm an insane serial killer?

I see the faces and the goblet simultaneously.

this one's odd. I either see a black "ghost" figure or a black figure kissing a white figure. I don't really see a single white figure doing anything.

I see the saxophone player and the face simultaneously, sort of like the first picture.

I see the chess pieces (?) first, but after a moment I saw the two guys facing each other.

I see the younger woman with her head turned first, the old crone with the massive nose next. Unlike the first and the third pictures, I don't see them simultaneously. It's one or the other, never both at the same time.

Does seeing some of the figures mean that I'm an insane serial killer?

serial killers are known to have higher IQ's l think

you are open to all stimuli tucker

l see both of them sometimes but l take into account the one l first see

Me too. I can easily see both (except for that last pic) but for each of them I saw one thing first.

l see both of them sometimes but l take into account the one l first see

I always see "both" at the same time...or so close that it is realy hard to tell which one I actually saw "first"

#1 - looks like boobs - perky

#2 - looks like boobs - not so perky

#3 - looks like boobs - with cute tattoos and nipple rings

#4 - looks like boobs - tied back in a karada

#5 - looks like boobs - one old and one young

I usually see both pretty quickly.

#1 - looks like boobs - perky

#2 - looks like boobs - not so perky

#3 - looks like boobs - with cute tattoos and nipple rings

#4 - looks like boobs - tied back in a karada

#5 - looks like boobs - one old and one young

image10.jpg