• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What do you see in this video? (multiple choice)

• Total voters

pbrauer

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
The following slick video was posted by smodog in the Bias section of DP. I was wondering what conclusions you have about this satirical piece.

It was just funny, nothing else

Glenn Beck is a nut case.

Glenn Beck's fans are lemmings

The sky is falling

Donald Duck should be wearing pants

Other​

Other: Donald Duck is a liberal who hates people who make more money than he does. He listens to sound bites from Glenn, gets paranoid and then gets pissed off when he finally realizes how Glenn really feels about people like him. Donald Duck is a moron with no job and a giant hole in his house. That's about it.

Other: Donald Duck is a liberal who hates people who make more money than he does. He listens to sound bites from Glenn, gets paranoid and then gets pissed off when he finally realizes how Glenn really feels about people like him. Donald Duck is a moron with no job and a giant hole in his house. That's about it.
Glenn Beck's fans are not paranoid? Sharia Law maybe? Financial collapse?
And how do you know Donald Duck is a liberal?

certain posters spend an inordinate amount of time whining about Fox news because they want all of the news media to be left wing advocates, not just 95% of it

Glenn Beck's fans are not paranoid? Sharia Law maybe? Financial collapse?

I would say a very small percentage of people are generally paranoid like Donald Duck. Sharia Law? It does exist, ya know. Financial collapse? Looked at the economy lately?

And how do you know Donald Duck is a liberal?

Actually, I think he's more just plain stupid than anything political. He listened to the mainstream media at the beginning and got mad at the rich guy. Then he listened to Glenn sound bites (out of context) and became highly paranoid. He finally got mad at Glenn (so not a Glenn listener anymore, right?) and shot a giant hole in his house. He's just stupid.

Donald Duck appears to believe everything he hears on the radio from any source.

Libs who blame the rich for losing a job are bird brains?

certain posters spend an inordinate amount of time whining about Fox news because they want all of the news media to be left wing advocates, not just 95% of it

Certain posters spend an inordinate time whining how rich people are overtaxed too. NBD

Who edited this video its really well done.

It’s just a tale of a duck down on his luck who wanted to escape reality for a bit and took some LSD. Unlucky for him Glen Beck happen to be on the radio and this duck had one hell of a trip. :peace

I'm going to guess that most people think that this video confirms their existing stance.

The Duck has been around for nearly a century and has earned probably billions of $$$$$$$..
Glen, Rush, Fox = fear-mongers who prey on the ignorance of man.
Its something how two men can look at the same thing and draw opposite conclusions.
I think mine is closer to the truth.

More teaparty/conservative lies..
The media could well be 55% right wing, judging from poll results.
In truth the media is sensationalism based....whatever sells.
Only PBS is free from this pollution.

I say it was funny. Glen Beck plays for an audience who likes to here him call Obama a Nazis, and Donald fell in, until he realized what Conservatives really think of the non-rich.

Back
Top Bottom