• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What do you do when you get bored?

samsmart

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
What do you do when you get bored? And I don't mean just bored, I mean when you don't want to do any of your usual amusements.

Post on message boards.

It's all about Debate Politics. :lol:

But that IS one of my usual amusements. :cry:

You mean what do I do when I get bored with debate politics? I start a thread on racism, feminism, immigration, or entitlement spending. :cool:

Masturbate. :kitty:

You mean what do I do when I get bored with debate politics? I start a thread on racism, feminism, immigration, or entitlement spending. :cool:

If I get bored with THAT, I play my banjo.

If I had my way every time, my wife. Also, that would apply when I wasn't bored as well.

Why do so many conservatives masturbate? Just asking.

The three people who actually mentioned masturbation seriously are a liberal, a libertarian, and a moderate.

Enough with the trolling.

What do you do when you get bored? And I don't mean just bored, I mean when you don't want to do any of your usual amusements.

I sit on Gary's lap and tell him I'm bored right about the same time I start pulling on his hair or making his face scrunch up or tighten it up or I look for rogue eyebrow hairs to yank out.

Gawd...I guess when I'm bored I pick on my husband but in a fun way. It usually makes him laugh.

:shock:

I sit on Gary's lap and tell him I'm bored right about the same time I start pulling on his hair or making his face scrunch up or tighten it up or I look for rogue eyebrow hairs to yank out.

Gawd...I guess when I'm bored I pick on my husband but in a fun way. It usually makes him laugh.

:shock:

Now that you mention it, I did notice a fellow completely without Eyebrow hair the other day.

Looks like somebody started on his lashes, too.

I don't have time to get bored. My boyfriend is 26 and hot.

Back
Top Bottom