• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What do you consider more importan the war on terrot or global warming?

What do you consider more important, the war on terror or Global warming?

• War on Terror

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Global Warming

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters
Navy Pride said:
And no matter how much the whacko left wing environmentalists try and spin it, its not cause by the human race...............

Again when those right wingers lose they start calling names tsk tsk tsk.

Saboteur said:
Yeah thats what those right wingers do when they lose a debate... start spewing hate!

We only hate what American haters want to happen to this country and our military

Saboteur said:

I just calls em as I sees em.......

Saboteur said:
Hey, what's it caused by then?

You need to take the time to read the thread..As Deejay previously said:

War on Terror is a real threat
Global Warming is real, but not a threat
the earth has heated and cooled throughout its history.
it is just the cycles of the planet

Saboteur said:

Hey I am a right winger and proud of it........Your a left winger and ashamed of it.........That is the difference...............

Navy Pride said:
We only hate what American haters want to happen to this country and our military

Ah the smell of classic rhetoric. I probably care more for this country that you do for your own children.

Navy Pride said:
Hey I am a right winger and proud of it........Your a left winger and ashamed of it.........That is the difference...............

I ain't ashamed of anything. What gave you an idea like that? And who said I was a left winger? YOU did. I am on MY side and if it happens to irritate you, well, I don't care. Anyway I'd just as soon die for this country as you would!

And this is what I mean about ignorance....

Together we stand and divided we fall. But no one on the right is going to open their eyes and see what a bunch of criminals they've elected!

See ya CHUMP!

Saboteur said:
Anyway I'd just as soon die for this country as you would!

But only in wars started by liberals, right?
i am sure you would not be willing to die in one of Bush's 'Illegal, illegitimate, fabricated, made up, concocted, distration wars'

Saboteur said:
Ah the smell of classic rhetoric. I probably care more for this country that you do for your own children.

Sure you do, Just like Ward Chrurchill, John Daly, Michael Moore and Senator Durbin...They just love this country and our military..And oh by the way, your handle tells it all..........

I ain't ashamed of anything. What gave you an idea like that

Well I mentioned left winger and you said its name calling....:confused:

Navy Pride said:
Sure you do, Just like Ward Chrurchill, John Daly, Michael Moore and Senator Durbin...They just love this country and our military..And oh by the way, your handle tells it all..........

big difference between someone who loves this country, imperfections and all
vs. those who like the protections of the Bill of Rights that allows them to be as big an ass as they want to be, while attacking the rest

Saboteur said:
I ain't ashamed of anything. What gave you an idea like that? And who said I was a left winger? YOU did. I am on MY side and if it happens to irritate you, well, I don't care. Anyway I'd just as soon die for this country as you would!

And this is what I mean about ignorance....

Together we stand and divided we fall. But no one on the right is going to open their eyes and see what a bunch of criminals they've elected!

See ya CHUMP!

Your a typical Bush hater....No more no less........That is all you bring to the debate..................

DeeJayH said:
big difference between someone who loves this country, imperfections and all
vs. those who like the protections of the Bill of Rights that allows them to be as big an ass as they want to be, while attacking the rest

And the sad thing is we have guys dying so they can express their hatred for the commander in chief............

Comrade Brian said:
No its not. Al-Qaeda was formed in reaction to the Soviet-puppet govt. in Afghanistan, and because it was anti-Soviet it recieved CIA arms and training. Now they don't like the US, because they feel it is invading the Mid-East. So it is more of started with the USSR, then increasingly become more attached with the US, now that the USSR is gone. Its more of a combination of the two countries.

So let us consider the ideology of the Bolsheviks and the Neo-cons... Centralized Democracy.. Hawkish Philosiphy... Kill first ask later tactics....

It is well documented and a virtue of history that Al-Qaeda was a quintessential force in the downfall of USSR... and that Al-Qaeda was to some degree indoctrinated by covert agencies of the United States for exactly this purpose.

SKILMATIC said:
You call running Boeing 727's into skyscrapers war? Well hey in that case why dont we just nuke the whole Middle East?

It wasn't just any skyskraper, dear boy. It was two skyscrapers which represented the virtue (or perhaps detriment) of free trade world wide. In an act of terrorism the point is to slaughter and kill. In an act of war one's utmost, and foremost, objective is to cripple the economy of their enemy. So do you have ANY question of why attacking the WTC might just do this? THe war on terror is a myth. They hate us because of our principals not because they envy us. Yet no one wants to know why.... they just whine and cry. No one wants to take accountability for what Bush has made of our nation nor how he has become a total disgrace to the epitomy of our beliefs... and you apologize for him. Bush is a terrorists best friend. His efforts have created more terror, more fear, and more dissent than you care to realize. Why don't we just nuke the middle east? I'm sure Bush would like to... because if he did then he would expose himself for the tyrranical dictator that he claims Saddam Hussein to be.

SKILMATIC said:
How am I talking against myself? I simply told you the importances of whats imperative and whats not. It seemed you were more worried on why terrorists are pissed off than how to alleviate this problem while they kill these innocents.

It will be a freezing day on the Styx River when it is your responsibility to dictate to me what is important or imperative dear boy.

Had we let diplomacy run it's course... and try to resolve this conflict as men (by the virtue of communication) then perhaps you wouldn't have to ask why the "terrorists" were pissed of. Perhaps we would know. It's not like it's not obvious anyway dingleberry. By the virtue of our vindictive retaliation we have proven to be just as tyrannical as them. So what is your point? Christian Doctrine? An eye for an eye? THen whats all the fuss about anyway. In this case WE SHOULD ALL JUST PERISH for our beliefs.

The issue here is sincerity. Actions speak louder than words. Take an objective look at the world, Child.

And your welcome.[/quote]

Hmmm....global warming....war on terror...

Global warming threatens to increase the value of my soon to be beachfront property in the Mojave Desert, terrorists threaten to blow up my city and make my daughters feel guilty for not being able to grow a filthy unkempt beard.

Kill all the terrorists and don't worry about carbon dioxide limits to do so!

Duh! Only Al Gore would have a problem making that decision.

Archon said:
Had we let diplomacy run it's course... and try to resolve this conflict as men (by the virtue of communication) then perhaps you wouldn't have to ask why the "terrorists" were pissed of. Perhaps we would know. It's not like it's not obvious anyway dingleberry. By the virtue of our vindictive retaliation we have proven to be just as tyrannical as them. So what is your point? Christian Doctrine? An eye for an eye? THen whats all the fuss about anyway. In this case WE SHOULD ALL JUST PERISH for our beliefs.

The issue here is sincerity. Actions speak louder than words. Take an objective look at the world, Child.

And your welcome.

I don't care what excuses the terrorists give each other and their dupes for their crimes. All that's necessary is that we find an effective way of killing them. Personally, I'm in favor of seeding any nation harboring terrorists with enough Na-24 to eliminate the threat immediately and enough Co-60 to prevent the threat from growing back.

The oil is under thousands of feet of nice rock and won't be harmed.

Archon said:
It wasn't just any skyskraper, dear boy. It was two skyscrapers which represented the virtue (or perhaps detriment) of free trade world wide. In an act of terrorism the point is to slaughter and kill. In an act of war one's utmost, and foremost, objective is to cripple the economy of their enemy. So do you have ANY question of why attacking the WTC might just do this? THe war on terror is a myth. They hate us because of our principals not because they envy us. Yet no one wants to know why.... they just whine and cry. No one wants to take accountability for what Bush has made of our nation nor how he has become a total disgrace to the epitomy of our beliefs... and you apologize for him. Bush is a terrorists best friend. His efforts have created more terror, more fear, and more dissent than you care to realize. Why don't we just nuke the middle east? I'm sure Bush would like to... because if he did then he would expose himself for the tyrranical dictator that he claims Saddam Hussein to be.

It will be a freezing day on the Styx River when it is your responsibility to dictate to me what is important or imperative dear boy.

And your welcome.
[/quote]

:2rofll:
just how do you negotiate with a network of loosely affiliated cells
what exactly do you think UBL wants besides Death to America
you are naive if you think diplomacy will work with terrorists

:2rofll:
troll-et'al said:
just how do you negotiate with a network of loosely affiliated cells
what exactly do you think UBL wants besides Death to America
you are naive if you think diplomacy will work with terrorists

It certainly worked for us during the cold war when our intelligence operative trained them in non-conventional warfare. But i'm sure you don't want to go there... you're too busy being sardonistic and laughing at yourself.

If only it were all that simpe. That would be nice. It really would.

Oh by the way, when I used the term diplomacy it related to the lies regardign the invasion of Iraq. Had we used diplomacy there it would have quelled the dissidence of terrorism in the region. Instead the pre-emption of your neo-con administration has brought the terrorist to Iraq. Not vice versa. They will follow us anywhere. So let's not be cowards. If we leave Iraq they will leave Iraq too. It's our war... let's bring them home. WHat are you afraid of?

Last edited:
Scarecrow Akhbar said:
Hmmm....global warming....war on terror...

Global warming threatens to increase the value of my soon to be beachfront property in the Mojave Desert, terrorists threaten to blow up my city and make my daughters feel guilty for not being able to grow a filthy unkempt beard.

Kill all the terrorists and don't worry about carbon dioxide limits to do so!

Duh! Only Al Gore would have a problem making that decision.

Not that I would ever attempt to defend AL Gore... BUT,

Apparently your administrion (subjectively, based upon your reasoning) cares more of the proliferation of sport utility vehicles and the concept of profit and control as it pertains to economics and game theory. I doubt you would dare delve so deeply though so let's just say that we should kill everyone just so that you and your retarded offspring can continue in your egocentric rant of complete sycophantic and apologetic defilement.

Archon said:

Apparently your administrion (subjectively, based upon your reasoning) cares more of the proliferation of sport utility vehicles and the concept of profit and control as it pertains to economics and game theory. I doubt you would dare delve so deeply though so let's just say that we should kill everyone just so that you and your retarded offspring can continue in your egocentric rant of complete sycophantic and apologetic defilement.

That's pretty good. Who helped you with the big words?

What, were you scared by a Chevy pick-up truck when you were a little boy and now you've an antipathy towards trucks? What's wrong with the harmless old SUV, anyway? (Besides which, they mostly get better gas mileage than the old monster cargo van I commute in. SUV's are basically just too small...)

You have a thing against profit, too? What other reason is there to run a business?

And no, there's nothing apologetic in what I say. You don't like it, tough.

Scarecrow Akhbar said:
That's pretty good. Who helped you with the big words?

What, were you scared by a Chevy pick-up truck when you were a little boy and now you've an antipathy towards trucks? What's wrong with the harmless old SUV, anyway? (Besides which, they mostly get better gas mileage than the old monster cargo van I commute in. SUV's are basically just too small...)

You have a thing against profit, too? What other reason is there to run a business?

And no, there's nothing apologetic in what I say. You don't like it, tough.

Apparently you don't like responding directly to a drunken and (somewhat disturbed) veteran who is a post-grad... I suppose I must make all these words up myself in every post that I make. I guess I'm just some phony who is only here to dispell the intentions of the Bush apologists. You're right on track bub. Keep it up.

Archon said:
Apparently you don't like responding directly to a drunken and (somewhat disturbed) veteran who is a post-grad... I suppose I must make all these words up myself in every post that I make. I guess I'm just some phony who is only here to dispell the intentions of the Bush apologists. You're right on track bub. Keep it up.

It's not that you make them up, it's that you're stringing them together in ways their inventors never dreamed possible. When you say something that enables a direct response, I'm sure you'll get one.

But if you're trolling for Bush apologists you should go flap your raincoat somewhere else. I'm a simple realist.

Archon said:

it may be a retarded plan you put forth, but atleast you put one forth
it is more than i can say for the Anti-Bushies

DeeJayH said:
But only in wars started by liberals, right?
i am sure you would not be willing to die in one of Bush's 'Illegal, illegitimate, fabricated, made up, concocted, distration wars'

Wrong! My love of this country and support for our troops super cedes my hatred of Bush.... If called upon I will go whole heartedly. In fact I regret not joining the Marines when I had a chance.

What's a distration war?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom