• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What do you all think of this new livery for Condor Airlines?

What do you all think of this new livery for Condor Airlines?

• Total voters
I prefer Alaskan airlines…

That has not proven to be a successful business model in the past. You're trying to hit a pretty narrow window of passengers whose income makes them want to be on such a flight but is not high enough to just charter a private jet, and you also need enough of them to fill enough seats to turn a profit. These days, airlines struggle to turn a profit on flight operations as it is, they've weirdly become almost a really obtuse bank as they mostly break even on the actual flying and make profits on their mileage programs.
Sorry didn’t see you beat me to it with a much better analysis…

First class is rarely full that is why frequent flyers get upgrades…

Sorry but bad business plan…
An all first class airline has been tried many many times, see my earlier post where I listed the airline names.

Never heard of any of them?

There is a reason for that.

I prefer Alaskan airlines…
There is no such airline.

Alaska Airlines is their name.

I used to sit in on group interviews when I interned at America West Airlines before I started my career there. If I had a dollar for every flight attendant wannabe that started their speech by saying "I really want to work for American West Airlines", or American AirWest, or American Western airlines. Of course they confused us with American, Hughes AirWest and Western, it usually killed their interview! :p

Last edited:
There is no such airline.

Alaska Airlines.

I used to sit in on group interviews when I interned at America West Airlines before I started my career there. If I had a dollar for every flight attendant wannabe that started their speech by saying "I really want to work for American West Airlines", or American AirWest, or American Western airlines. Of course they confused us with American, Hughes AirWest and Western, it usually killed their interview! :p
Well then the last two times I was in Alaska I was in wonder woman’s invisible plane…

Well then the last two times I was in Alaska I was in wonder woman’s invisible plane…
Their name is Alaska Airlines. I once interviewed for a job with them long ago, and we commiserated on how often people get the name wrong.

First class is rarely full that is why frequent flyers get upgrades…

Sorry but bad business plan…

I'm a FF and it's rarely NOT full, which is why I'm always on standby with 20 others for one seat if it opens up.

Regardless, I never fly in the economy seats and always choose Comfort+ or better. It's worth the extra bucks.

I'm a FF and it's rarely NOT full, which is why I'm always on standby with 20 others for one seat if it opens up.

Regardless, I never fly in the economy seats and always choose Comfort+ or better. It's worth the extra bucks.
I never get first any more when I non-rev, all the FF's get the seats.

Condor Airlines is a German based airline that mostly serves leisure markets, including several in the US, Europe and Africa. They just came out with a bold new livery, as seen on their first A330 Neo which is nearly finished being built (that is why the engines aren't on it). This has been a hot topic in the aviation community, you either love it, or hate it. The goal is to be seen, and remembered, and evoke that "beach towel" look.

View attachment 67384039
View attachment 67384040
View attachment 67384041
I almost never fly, but when I do, I don't care what the plane looks like, so long as it works correctly and is reasonably comfortable during the trip.

I think I've gotten upgraded once in the last year. Personally, I like Comfort + just fine.

I think I've gotten upgraded once in the last year. Personally, I like Comfort + just fine.
I fly for free, so I can't bitch much.

Their name is Alaska Airlines. I once interviewed for a job with them long ago, and we commiserated on how often people get the name wrong.
I apologize for my abbreviations…

Although I think my tickets always said Alaskan air…

My
I think I've gotten upgraded once in the last year. Personally, I like Comfort + just fine.L
I have spent so much time in jump seat packed in like smoked clams, that if I can move my legs,look out a window and get a drink I’m okay…

I decided early in my career I would never commute. Hearing various airline friends talk about it, I feel like I made the right choice.

Although the sheer number of dollars they're throwing at people these days is awfully tempting. A friend of mine interviewed today with Delta and they hired 19 of 22 pilot candidates.

Condor Airlines is a German based airline that mostly serves leisure markets, including several in the US, Europe and Africa. They just came out with a bold new livery, as seen on their first A330 Neo which is nearly finished being built (that is why the engines aren't on it). This has been a hot topic in the aviation community, you either love it, or hate it. The goal is to be seen, and remembered, and evoke that "beach towel" look.

View attachment 67384039
View attachment 67384040
View attachment 67384041
1649791017641.png

I apologize for my abbreviations…

Although I think my tickets always said Alaskan air…

My

I have spent so much time in jump seat packed in like smoked clams, that if I can move my legs,look out a window and get a drink I’m okay…
I've ridden cockpit jump seat on Lufthansa A320 and in a RC-135 refueler, best view on the plane!

I decided early in my career I would never commute. Hearing various airline friends talk about it, I feel like I made the right choice.

Although the sheer number of dollars they're throwing at people these days is awfully tempting. A friend of mine interviewed today with Delta and they hired 19 of 22 pilot candidates.
My son is air traffic control in Alaska, he flies a lot.

Until h moved there the last time I flew I was carrying four knives and sat in the smoking section….

Back
Top Bottom