• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What do Atheist do?

For a true christian, morality is a command of God. For a Atheist, morality is another mans opinion.
here's what you left out , "Poo Tin and his Atheist soldiers.

What do Atheist do when they can do what the want? Look today at the Atheist Russian soldiers in Ukraine.
“Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil’s pawn. Alone among God’s primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother’s land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.”

Stepping away from the rest of your OP? I think that is a very very good idea. It was as insulting to 'true Christians' as it was to atheists.

True: I just want to point out that the true Christians were killed off by others claiming to be the true Christians. Not joking.
You may not be joking but you are incredibly wrong.

For a TRUE CHRISTIAN, morality is a command of God. For an Atheist, morality is another mans opinion.
You are not the arbiter of Christianity

Notice it says Russian Church and not Christian?
Those people are not aware that they have been lied to.
Well rushing Orthodox is a second of Christianity but this church is part of the state. It isn't like in the US but they don't have the first amendment there.

Oh wow what a hot take a state institution supports the state.

In other news the sky is up and water is blue
Jumping on the fail train as usual I see

By stating that a state institution is part of the state?

Okay... Lol
Are you going to pretend that the Russian orthodox church is atheistic?

No, why would I need to?
Because unless it is the Op is a fail and your comments to me are meanignless
Do you believe the Russian Orthodox Church is invading Ukraine?
I know they support the invasion and that they are Christians
Do you believe that atheists have no morals?

Your twaddle about ROC has nothing to do with the OP.
Some don't.

You may not be joking but you are incredibly wrong.
Inquisition
The Inquisition, in historical ecclesiastical terminology also referred to as the "Holy Inquisition", was a group of institutions within the Catholic Church whose aim was to combat heresy, conducting trials of suspected heretics.

Inquisition
The Inquisition, in historical ecclesiastical terminology also referred to as the "Holy Inquisition", was a group of institutions within the Catholic Church whose aim was to combat heresy, conducting trials of suspected heretics.
And???????

I would say, on average, atheists have far more morals than religionists.

For religionists, specifically Christians and Muslims, morals are dictated. For atheists, morals come from within. The former is a method of control. The latter is actual moral principles and behavior.

I would say, on average, atheists have far more morals than religionists.

For religionists, specifically Christians and Muslims, morals are dictated. For atheists, morals come from within. The former is a method of control. The latter is actual moral principles and behavior.
I have found that most theists manage to interpret their religious texts to conform to their morals or in some cases excuse their behavior

Back
Top Bottom