• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What did you purchase for your 5-8 year old grand daughter?

Mine got a bow.
Been shooting one that someone at the renosance festival thought looked like a Harry Potter one.
Shoulda went with the Agincourt model.

lol At first I thought you meant a hair bow - like the Jojo Siwa hair bow my little nieces got.

Nieces...Wizard of Oz stuff. She is obsessed.

lol At first I thought you meant a hair bow - like the Jojo Siwa hair bow my little nieces got.

You think that’s bad, we had a President who was a complete sewer.

if I ever buy her a rifle, she will need to pony up half, then it would be a lever action 454 casul. ( im one of those one ammo fits all freaks )

Casull, and that's ridiculous. Joke? Poeing? I dunno. But people just let it slide?

A soccer goalkeeper outfit. (Good grief, theyre expensive!)

I have no granddaughter, but I have a niece of this age. I give her Lego. She always lacks some additions to the set

All my grandsons either got rifles in their 10th birthday or will get rifles on their 10th birthday when the day comes.

Been there do that, good to see we agree on something.

When she kills something, I want it to be close and personal. So she has to be apriciative of nature. We are shooting at present at 44 feet with the Harry Potter bow.

So a Bowie Knife?

Can't get more up close and personal than that unless you're talking piano wire...

Just get her out there hunting rabbits Hitman style.

Back
Top Bottom