• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What did you have for dinner? -Part dois

We had take out local pizza in the town we stopped at. Pretty good. My part of it had pepperoni, sausage, green peppers, and black olives. There was garlic cheese bread on the side.

That looks better than any pizza.
Thanks! I like loading it up with mushrooms and onions and tomatoes and stuff too but then it gets all waterlogged and messy. Just ham and cheese this time. Still tasty and a nice break from pizza.

Thanks! I like loading it up with mushrooms and onions and tomatoes and stuff too but then it gets all waterlogged and messy. Just ham and cheese this time. Still tasty and a nice break from pizza.
My mom used to make that for Sunday brunch after mass occasionally. I still make it for a light dinner.

We used to have this occasionally as a late Sunday meal. I didn't know what the name was until I was in college and saw it on The Frugal Gourmet. My daughter never liked onions that well.

A stinker today. Made some Chung's vegetable eggrolls, half of them ended up in the trash. 🤢 Will have to snack on something later on.
Chung's frozen box of 4? If so, been there. Most prepared frozen foods I find to be a waste of money. I feel the same way about most fast foods. I would have been better off to make egg sandwiches, toasted cheese sandwiches, peanut butter jelly sandwiches or open a can of soup.

Chung's frozen box of 4? If so, been there. Most prepared frozen foods I find to be a waste of money. I feel the same way about most fast foods. I would have been better off to make egg sandwiches, toasted cheese sandwiches, peanut butter jelly sandwiches or open a can of soup.
That brand was in the weekly ad, so I thought I'd try it. They were disgusting. I think this was the brand I was getting at Kroger, much better, lighter crisper outside and vegetables inside were good. I ended up toasting an artisan roll, spread with Smart Balance, added sliced Gouda cheese and melted it in microwave. We eat mostly home cooked meals, not into fast food or frozen food for meals very often.

27.jpg

We love quiche! It is one of the most versatile things to make to your liking. And then it can be eaten for breakfast lunch or dinner! Thanks for posting this Ashes. I haven't made one in awhile. Good thing to make this weekend!

Baked "grill cheese." White cheddar, provolone and mozzarella on sourdough bread spread with garlic, olive oil and butter baked at 400 for 4-5 minutes and chunky tomato-basil soup to dip it in.

Back
Top Bottom