• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What did you have for dinner? -Part dois

The housekeeper bought too much cabbage during her trip to the grocery, so... I made cabbage soup. Turned out better than I expected.
I don’t know if you’re well off or poverty stricken lol.🤣

KFC‘s ****ed now that I’ve created this masterpiece...shop bought chicken thingies, sweet corn mash, gravy with thyme and garlic and hot sauce ( ketchup and habanero tabasco)...it actually tasted good lol...

DBE5CBF0-E1EA-47D3-A4D0-924A8DF713B9.jpeg

my wife came in the door flustered and hungry tonight. she said "i'm too ****ing hungry to deal with this shit."

so....

taco night! i prepared it in about ten minutes. and they say that you can't teach an old dog new tricks. side of doritos.

Clear out the old produce day.

1. Sicilian Cauliflower
2. fried zucchini
3. Roasted garlic and broccoli
4 lemon oregano new potatoes

made the wife an olive burger. To go with a little of the above to my a lot.

Clear out the old produce day.

1. Sicilian Cauliflower
2. fried zucchini
3. Roasted garlic and broccoli
4 lemon oregano new potatoes

made the wife an olive burger. To go with a little of the above to my a lot.
As long as it doesn’t clear you out...😥

I tried starting a fire in the fire pit so we could roast hot dogs, but the wood was still wet so all I made was a bunch of smoke. So we BBQd them instead, and still got to eat outside for the first time this year.

Last night it was Pita, falafel, hummus, cut various veggies, feta, and a salad...
The other half makes great hummus...I’ll have to get her to make some! We both love Greek food... but it always tastes better out there...must be the climate...and Ouzo.🙂

Air fryer meatloaf and potatoes, with my own meatloaf recipe this time. It was much better than the recipe's recipe I used last time. Forgot to steam broccoli and asparagus in time so had creamed corn for veg.
inCollage_20210414_181148791_copy_738x1069.jpg

Leftover crispy chicken tender with ranch dip and vegetable spring rolls. Peach kefir for 'dessert'.

Air fryer meatloaf and potatoes, with my own meatloaf recipe this time. It was much better than the recipe's recipe I used last time. Forgot to steam broccoli and asparagus in time so had creamed corn for veg.
View attachment 67328639
Me and the wife went on a meatloaf kick back when COVID first started. The grocer had grab and go cooked beef and turkey versions 2/$10.

Every weekend for like 3 months.

surprisingly I’m not tired of them. I’m could do another 3 month stint.

Me and the wife went on a meatloaf kick back when COVID first started. The grocer had grab and go cooked beef and turkey versions 2/$10.

Every weekend for like 3 months.

surprisingly I’m not tired of them. I’m could do another 3 month stint.
Good food never gets boring...I’ve never been bored of bacon and eggs lol...

Back
Top Bottom