• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What did you have for dinner? -Part dois

Mrs. Millers wide noodles with butter. For Thanksgiving we had charcoal grilled boneless ribeye steaks with oven roasted Brussels sprouts and carrots. Decoy Zinfandel and Foster's beer.

like 75% of America, we had leftovers tonight with a couple new dishes.

turkey with cranberry sauce and A1
ham
green beans and corn with fried onions
mashed potatoes.

like 75% of America, we had leftovers tonight with a couple new dishes.

turkey with cranberry sauce and A1
ham
green beans and corn with fried onions
mashed potatoes.
Sure did, veg soup it was. Very yummy and result of something new we tried.

doing some Christmas decorating tonight, so i skimped on cooking.

Big Mac
3 nuggets.

everyone else is having pizza later, but I can't eat late.

i tried a vegan pizza, and it was really good. i like this brand.

GUEST_6d71097c-478e-493f-a12b-d0cef5851eed.jpeg

Sandwiches with left-over sliced grilled ribeye steaks, Danish Cream Havarti cheese, onion, tomato, mayo on French baguette.

lean cuisine tortilla crusted fish with tartar sauce
breadstick with cheese.

We had a nice juicy burger with sauteed onions and topped with cheddar and american cheeses and fresh homemade french fries.

Tomorrow is ham with some sort of topping, I'm leaning towards a honey mustard topping. Creamed spinach and roasted carrots with homemade yeast dinner rolls.

Wednesday if it arrives will be pizza on the grill. We invested in a new stand mixer and a nice pizza stone and peel. Looking forward to my first homemade pizza.

lean cuisine tortilla crusted fish with tartar sauce
breadstick with cheese.
No offense, but breadsticks and tartar sauce in the same sentence sounds disgusting.

No offense, but breadsticks and tartar sauce in the same sentence sounds disgusting.

i didn't mix the two. we just had frozen breadsticks that weren't going to keep forever, so i figured why not.

Pigs in a blanket
Pasta
Green beans
Half a slice of cheesecake for dessert.

Panang Shrimp Curry with extra shrimp, we ordered enough for two meals the other day.

Wednesday if it arrives will be pizza on the grill. We invested in a new stand mixer and a nice pizza stone and peel. Looking forward to my first homemade pizza.
Sounds interesting, let us know how your homemade pizza turned out! :cool:

late day at work. got a Big Mac and shared McNuggets with the dogs. i've got a 15 year old four pound dog, and she is to the point where she will only eat fattening soft human food because of her teeth. other than that, she's still good so far.

Creamed herring with onions, gold potatoes with butter on the side. Key Lime Pie for dessert.

had a long day at work, and came home to dinner already made, thanks to my wife.

turkey sausage
mac and cheese
green beans.

Pastrami (warmed) on Orowheat Russian rye bread with mayo. Key Lime pie for dessert.

Back
Top Bottom