• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What did you have for dinner? -Part dois

Lemon pepper chicken wings and breast (no contact delivery from WingStop).

Beer Brats and chicken breasts grilled outside, very warm evening for the time of year, sautéed peppers and onions.

Wide egg noodles with butter and salt, Breyer's strawberry ice cream for dessert.

Sous Vide lamb shanks, spiced by the wife. Farro, made with leftover broth of a beef brisket I did plus a little bacon fat.

Conlusion: praise be

Think the next time I'm driving, I"m going to go buy six more lamb shanks. Her turn to cook.

Left over lemon pepper chicken wings and (frozen) Screamin' Sicilian Cheese pizza.

biscuits and gravy that my wife picked up from a local place.

St. Louis ribs grilled over charcoal, homemade succotash (baby lima beans, corn, onions) on the side.

Leftover ribs and succotash. Dessert made with heated Nutella under strawberry ice cream.

Lox on bagels with Philadelphia cream cheese and thin onion slice. Strawberries for dessert.

Barbecue chicken and garlic pasta shells.

chicken Pad Thai (1/2)
tried some chicken satay.

the other half will be lunch tomorrow.

We had a hankering for Indian food. After some research, we made some spicy potato curry (extra ghost peppers, I just can't throw them out)
For those who want to try, here are step by step instructions.
We ate it with naan and raita.

Chicken salad sandwiches on Kaiser rolls. Dill spears on the side.

chicken and parmesan pasta. i made enough for the family and for the dogs to have a snack.

chicken and parmesan pasta. i made enough for the family and for the dogs to have a snack.
Talking about dog. The neighbor's dog stopped by as I was making dinner (lentil stew) . He must be a vegetarian, because he kept smelling the air, refusing to leave. Husband tried walking him home, but he kept coming back, sniffing the air.

Talking about dog. The neighbor's dog stopped by as I was making dinner (lentil stew) . He must be a vegetarian, because he kept smelling the air, refusing to leave. Husband tried walking him home, but he kept coming back, sniffing the air.

my pup has reached the point where she will eat one food and then won't, and then i have to find something else. she's very old, but is still doing well. when they get to the stage where you're giving them good dog food, then bologna, then hot dogs, then whatever comes next, that's not great. either way, i'm enjoying hanging out with her while she's ok.

The last head of lettuce and the few tomatoes left from the garden, a little of this and a tad of that, turned into a nice salad.

Tonight it’s Chinese takeaway delivered...

We had good old fish and chips the other night...doused in loads of malt vinegar ( from the pickled onion jar) and Maldon sea salt....A054A16F-51C4-4121-84F7-68330BE78C3F.jpeg

Lets contintue this great thread as the last one has approached 2000 posts....

Let me be the first to ask.... "What did YOU have for dinner?"

IMG_1477.jpg
Jumbalaya.

Onions, garlic, shallots, bay leaves and seasonings sauteed in olive oil until soft and caramelized, sliced browned German sausages added to the mix, served over whole wheat spaghetti. Strawberries for dessert.

Back
Top Bottom