• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What did you have for dinner? -Part dois

Tyson's breaded chicken strips, seasoned Rally's fries, and lima beans. Chocolate eclairs for dessert.

Sweet Earth General Tso tofu with broccoli
Mac and cheese side.

Giordano's thin

Sausage
Pepperoni
Onion

Giordano's thin

Sausage
Pepperoni
Onion

Something that I have not had since at least a decade ago, probably closer to two, and I grew up on them....in the summer we used to have them all the time....sourced from one of our two big gardens.

Stuffed Peppers

What I did was quite a lot better than what my mom did.

Something that I have not had since at least a decade ago, probably closer to two, and I grew up on them....in the summer we used to have them all the time....sourced from one of our two big gardens.

Stuffed Peppers

What I did was quite a lot better than what my mom did.

I'll usually do a stuffed green pepper in the winter months, but I do do some stuffed banana peppers -- italian sausage, mozzarella from the garden in the summer months.

One place we use to sell as a nice app, always a fav...

I'll usually do a stuffed green pepper in the winter months, but I do do some stuffed banana peppers -- italian sausage, mozzarella from the garden in the summer months.

One place we use to sell as a nice app, always a fav...

Thats sounds good....The problem with stuffed peppers is that I pretty much ate a lifetime supply as a kid, mom loved them because the peppers came from the garden and she used a lot of rice and she had three boys to feel....cheap was good.

first subway in a while.

veggie sub with ranch
sun chips.

i missed fresh veggies on a sandwich.

Homemade cheese nachos with guacamole.

grilled stuffed-rolled chicken thighs with feta, herbs and lemon, grilled corn on the cob, and quinoa pilaf.

Steak and Shake grilled cheese with a side of small fries.

i'm looking forward to a couple days off coming up. the road meals are fun, but i like cooking at home.

Lentil pasta (gluten free) pesto, some parm.

Veggie sub with chipotle
Sun chips.

veggie wrap with ranch
baked Ruffles.

We had beyong burgers we had purchased at Sam's Club. Tomatoes from the garden on the side.

We had beyong burgers we had purchased at Sam's Club. Tomatoes from the garden on the side.

Ironically, I work at Wal-Mart, but have never set foot at Sam's Club; it's litterally right next door from where I work, too. My family used to keep up with a garden, tomatoes always being a constant, but that stopped once my great-grandmother past. My brother and I are thinking of starting that tradition back up again, energized by a new-felt need for self-sufficiency brought on by current events.

Today I experimented with a batch of hot-wings. I threw in a big bottle of Louisianna hot sauce along with two bottles of BWW Asian Zing, with no butter. I marinated them for forty-five minutes, baked them, and then heated the remaining sauce on the stove and then threw the wings on the stove. I'm not sure if the extra cooking process actually did anything at all, and during marination, I threw in too much salt. My capsaicin tolerance is far lower than it used to be, and the Asian Zing was actually too hot for me.

Had another commuting road meal.

Grilled cheese
Small fries.

Triple Delight: Chinese vegetable dish with shrimp, chicken, pork, broccoli, pole beans, mushrooms, water crests, carrots, and zucchini slices in soy sauce, served on jasmine rice.

Kobe chicken with mashed taters and slaw.

we got take out from a local place for our belated anniversary dinner (i had to work on our actual anniversary evening.) it's mostly a meat place, so i got a garden salad with ranch and put part of it in a wrap. also had some fried pickles with ranch and ribbon fries.

we got take out from a local place for our belated anniversary dinner (i had to work on our actual anniversary evening.) it's mostly a meat place, so i got a garden salad with ranch and put part of it in a wrap. also had some fried pickles with ranch and ribbon fries.

Happy Belated Anniversary! Wish you many more to come!

Homemade tacos with 91% lean natural ground beef and Colby Jack cheese.

Back
Top Bottom