• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What did you have for dinner? -Part dois

Seriously jealous of all these turkey dinners so road on your coat tails...sorta. Roast chicken, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, brocolli and cauliflower with cheese sauce, homemade dinner rolls. No dessert......I know epic miss!
I'd trade turkey for chicken any day of the week. Your dinner sounds great to me, and I rarely have dessert, saving the calories for a glass of wine.

Prosciutto and Danish Cream Havarti on croissant roll with onion, mayo and Dijon mustard. Coconut shrimp, all left over to make today's meal.

My wife and I shared a pan-seared Porterhouse steak with compound butter; baked potatoes with sour cream and chives; and mushrooms and onions cooked in the steak's fond along with green beans. All in all, it was fantastic birthday meal.

My wife and I shared a pan-seared Porterhouse steak with compound butter; baked potatoes with sour cream and chives; and mushrooms and onions cooked in the steak's fond along with green beans. All in all, it was fantastic birthday meal.
Happy Birthday.

BBQd hamburgers
excuse me while i display my being a southern wise ass

it would appear canada, like the left coast, uses the term 'BBQd' as a verb
i make that distinction because in the south BBQ is a noun, and grilling (or smoking) is the verb describing how we prepare said BBQ
i am guessing that if you were in the south, you would have been grilling hamburgers

happy birthday to you - or your wife
and yes, that would have been a wonderful birthday meal

Happy Birthday! 🍻

Happy belated birthday.

Lentil and garlic soup.

Actually I was making some lentil stew but I put too much water into it. And guess what, it turned out better than I expected, so I'll be making more of the soup from now on. LOL

Went to a burger joint in a small town that hasn't changed their menu or recipes in over 80 years. Chilli dogs, chili burgers, fries, onion rings. Really thick milk shakes......omg

Not good for me......but sooo good!

Back
Top Bottom